• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am trying to write a validation rule against an encrypted field and getting the error:  Error: You referenced an unsupported field type called "Text (Encrypted)" using the following field: Password__c.  

The forumla I am using is:  IF(ISBLANK(Password__c),0,1).  What am I missing?

Hi,
A salesforce newbie here.  We are using PersonAccount in our Salesforce org. We have also installed and configured the Marketing Cloud Connector. Our website inserts records into Salesforce whenever someone purchases a subscription to our product. Because of technical limitations of the third party we are using for managing subscription, we have to run a nightly job to update Salesforce with subscription related information. Now, we want to send a triggered email whenever the field "subscription status" gets updated. I have a couple of questions:
  1. We want to avoid having to send duplicate emails. We only want to send the email the first time the "subscription status" field gets updated. Our nightly job updates all records every time. Knowing this, what is the best way to achieve this using the triggered send configuration in Salesforce.
  2. Below are the "trigger" and "Apex Test Class" that I have created to get this going. Do I need to do anything else?
Trigger:
trigger Trig_Account on Account (after insert, after update) {
et4ae5.triggerUtility.automate('Account');
}
Apex Test Class:
@isTest
private class Trig_AccountTest {
static testMethod void myUnitTest() {
    Account testAccount = new Account(LastName = 'Test Account', PersonEmail = 'testclass@crtv.com');
    insert testAccount;
    testAccount = [select Id, LastName from Account where id = :testAccount.Id];
    System.assertEquals(testAccount.LastName, 'Test Account');
}

Hi,
I am trying to write a validation rule against an encrypted field and getting the error:  Error: You referenced an unsupported field type called "Text (Encrypted)" using the following field: Password__c.  

The forumla I am using is:  IF(ISBLANK(Password__c),0,1).  What am I missing?