• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am experiencing an installation error on step#2 of the 'Install the package version in an org' section of the 'build your first unlocked package' modeule. Up to this point I have completed all steps successfully.
  1. I loged into my TP as instructed: sfdx force:auth:web:login -a MyTP
  2. then I closed the browser
  3. when I enter this command: sfdx force:package:install -i 04tf40000034hKaAAI -u MyTP -w 10 -p 10
I get the following error. Can you help me figure out why I get this error and how to fix it so I can complete this challenge?

ERROR:  Encountered errors installing the package!,Installation errors:
1) (Advertise_New_Property-2) Invalid field name Owner:User for object Property__c, Details: Advertise_New_Property-2: Invalid field name Owner:User for object Property__c
2) Permission Create Property__c depends on permission(s): Read Castle__c, Details: dreamhouse: Permission Create Property__c depends on permission(s): Read Castle__c
ERROR:  Installation errors:
1) (Advertise_New_Property-2) Invalid field name Owner:User for object Property__c, Details: Advertise_New_Property-2: Invalid field name Owner:User for object Property__c
2) Permission Create Property__c depends on permission(s): Read Castle__c, Details: dreamhouse: Permission Create Property__c depends on permission(s): Read Castle__c

Create the package version - Step 5
Error Attempt to create unlocked pkg step 5
Following Error:
ERROR:  An unexpected error occurred. Please contact Salesforce Support and provide the following error code: 1394095453-59495 (-1373703285).

Anyone know what this is?
DevHub set up; Packaging2 Beta enabled in DevHub; and I have an active GitHub account.
I want to create a decision element that says:
If picklist choice is "Inquiry Only" and Checkbox = true, go to error screen

However, when I am using a picklist choice field, how can I get the stored value to read in the decision element?
User-added image
User-added image
Hi,

I am trying to submit my package to the source scanner but it failed (and now I have to wait 24 hours befre resubmitting) because I did not have Author Apex Permissions for the user. I did the research and learned that I need to set this on the user profile, but I cannot find this setting on my user profile.

Any help greatly appreciated - I need to get this release out soonest

Thanks

PS: I have submitted several source scans in the past and never hit this problem. Has it changed in the past few months?