• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am aware that we can use Visualforce template to reference cross object fields. But the caveat is we can do that only in the email body but not in the subject.

Use Case: I have a parent object (Case) and a child object. I need to reference child object fields in subject line. But using VF template, I could reference the fields only in the email body. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I have a custom component which needs to be refreshed when a record is created/edited/deleted using standard create/Edit/Delete. Is it possible to communicate to a custom component when a standard event occurs?
Hi,

I have a custom object with a custom auto number field. There is a tab associated with object and the custom field is added in search results layout.

Now the issue is, global search is not giving suggested result but when on hitting enter, it gives the result.User-added imageUser-added image
Hello everyone,

I would like to change the color of my lightning accordion section header from white to grey. How can I achieve this?

User-added image
I have a record edit form with multiple custom lookup fields. Standard validation rules on lookup fields with an invalid input would give an error message "An invalid option has been choosen". Looks like lightning:inputfield for lookup doesnot fire these validations. Any workaround would be greatly appreciated.
User-added imageOn submit, it would not error out and would not save this invalid value.
I am aware that we can use Visualforce template to reference cross object fields. But the caveat is we can do that only in the email body but not in the subject.

Use Case: I have a parent object (Case) and a child object. I need to reference child object fields in subject line. But using VF template, I could reference the fields only in the email body. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello,

Does anyone use a logger frameowrk in their salesforce org. If yes, which one? 

I was having a look at 
https://github.com/rsoesemann/apex-unified-logging

Has anyone implemented this in their org already? I have deployed this in my org already, however need a starting point as to how to catch exceptions in classes etc? 

Thx
Hello everyone,

I would like to change the color of my lightning accordion section header from white to grey. How can I achieve this?

User-added image