• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, 

I'm currently doing the walkthrough for "Lightning Experience Customization". On the section of "Create a Custom Detail Page Button", I am trying to create a new button called "Map Location". The issue is that after I create the new button and add it to the page layout, it is not showing up. 

Trailhead says I should "Expand the actions menu, and select Map Location." but when I do that, it does not appear. 

I have already updated the page layout so I don't know why it isn't showing up. 

Thanks,

Joe

I am having some issue with my Lightning Hobbies by Contact Report... 

When I add the "Hobby Type" filter to only show "Outdoor Activities" it is spitting out some blank records.  See screenshots below and let me know if you ran into this and know how to fix it. Also, will this pass the check anyway? I am 4/4 so far and I want my first ascent flag if I can get
it. Don't want this issue to screw me up.

User-added image

User-added image

Thanks,
Shawn
Perhaps this has already been answered elsewhere, but I am having some trouble with the "Set Up Single Sing-On for Your Internal Users" challenge in trailhead.

It seems that everytime I download the Axiom ID Provider Cert from the trailhead link here: http://axiomsso.herokuapp.com/SamlIdpHome.action

I cannot actually access the file from the "choose file" button in the "SAML Single Sign-On Settings" when creating a new SAML SSO Setting in my Salesforce Setup.

I am using a mac-book pro that is about five years old and I can't actually see the file in my downloads or my documents on my computer either. Instead my macbook keeps opening a "key chain" when I click the file at the bottom of my browser. I am using google chrome incognito.

Anyone here know what is going on?

Thanks,
Shawn

Hi, 

I'm currently doing the walkthrough for "Lightning Experience Customization". On the section of "Create a Custom Detail Page Button", I am trying to create a new button called "Map Location". The issue is that after I create the new button and add it to the page layout, it is not showing up. 

Trailhead says I should "Expand the actions menu, and select Map Location." but when I do that, it does not appear. 

I have already updated the page layout so I don't know why it isn't showing up. 

Thanks,

Joe

I have a field accessibly by Sales and Sales Ops.  Sales should not be able to change the field once they have selected 100% but Sales Ops needs to be able to edit the field and move the percent to 90%.  Can you use "Custom Permissions" if so what would the code for the "Validation rule need to be?"  The Object is "Opportunity" the field is "Sales Stage" which has a dependent field "Probability."

Below error I m geting when I hit 'Check challenge'  on Trailhead module.
Please advice.

error
I'm trying to finish the above trailhead but there aren't any reports when I select Reports on the navigation menu. 

What a I missing? 

Thanks
Chris

Hi ,
I am tring to Parse WSDL using Generate from WSDL in Apex Class Section. I am able to complete successful parsing of WSDL however when I am trying to generate Apex Code getting below error. 

Apex Generation Failed
Class name 'Opportunity' already in use. Please edit WSDL to remove repeated names

Can you please help me to resolve this. I tried to rename the complextype in WSDl still no Luck :(

Please help me to get this resolved.
Thank you !!!
I seem to have no clue what's wrong in the report which I created. As per the requirement - Summarize the report by Account Name, the contact’s Full Name, and show the Hobby Name." Here I do not understand Full Name, as in the report we only get First Name, Last Name.
The error says - 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to have either the correct report type or (most likely) the correct columns.

I have summarized the report by Account Name, then by Last Name. Another column shown is Hobbies Name. The report filter is on Hobby Type (the bucket field) = Outdoor Activities and it is locked.

Does anyone know whats wrong?

I am a bit of a beginner at formulas, so hopefully one of you will think this is easy, and be able to help. :-)

Customer requirement:

Create a formula field that displays the Week Number (as Week 1, Week 2, etc), based on the Date entered on a particular record (same object).

Ex: 01/01/09 - 01/04/09 would return a value of "Week 1"  

01/05/09 - 01/11/09 = Week 2

01/12/09 - 01/18/09 = Week 3

and so on.....

Is using the CASE function the way to go, and if so, what's the shortest way to create this formula?

Thank you in advance!

S

• April 20, 2009