• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi team,

I'm working on a flow on a specific field that will only accept 0.00 format of number. Any number from 0-9 is fine as long as the format is a 3 numbers that has a decimal after first number followed by a 2 numbers format (0.00). 

I'm using the code below but it seems like it doesn't work the way I expected it to be:
REGEX(Text({!ACCEL_OPEN_ANGLE}),"\\b\\d{1}[.]\\d{2}$")

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Hi Team,

I working on a flow right now and my code is basically to make sure that the word "INFINITI" is found it will only allow 2 characters otherwise it will allow anything lower than 2. The code below is working already.

IF(
({!make}) = "INFINITI",
LEN(Job_line_number)  = 2,
LEN(Job_line_number)  < 3
)

I want to insert a REGEX that will only allow alphanumeric characters only such as:

REGEX(Job_line_number,"[a-zA-Z0-9]+")

But for some reason when I insert this REGEX in the code above it gives me an error. Can you guys provide me some idea on how to make the regex work on the code above?

Hi Team,

I'm working on a FLOW right now and I created a new variable which looks like ({!make}. So the validation should go like if the make is = to the word "INFINITI" the repair Repair/WO Number should only have 5 characters. Else it should be 7 characters. 

Sample below:

IF(
({!make} = "INFINITI"),
LEN({!Repair_WO_Number}) < 6,
else LEN({!Repair_WO_Number}) < 8
)

I don't think this is correct and I'm not sure if I need to use the ISPICKVAL for this. 

Hi Team,

I have a simple question with regards on how not to accept spaces on fields. Basically I created this field in flow(PFP) that accepts only 10 - 15 alphanumeric characters which works fine. Now I''m trying to add another validation that checks if the input has a spaces between them but unfortunatly the "contains" syntax is not working for me or am I doing something wrong in here? When I added this syntax it ruins the whole validation rule and it doesn't accept any thing.

Validation:   AND(LEN({!PFP}) >= 10 && LEN({!PFP}) <=15, REGEX({!PFP},"[\\p{L}\\s\\d]*$"), CONTAINS({!PFP},"[\\s]"))

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hi team,

I'm working on a flow on a specific field that will only accept 0.00 format of number. Any number from 0-9 is fine as long as the format is a 3 numbers that has a decimal after first number followed by a 2 numbers format (0.00). 

I'm using the code below but it seems like it doesn't work the way I expected it to be:
REGEX(Text({!ACCEL_OPEN_ANGLE}),"\\b\\d{1}[.]\\d{2}$")

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Hi Team,

I working on a flow right now and my code is basically to make sure that the word "INFINITI" is found it will only allow 2 characters otherwise it will allow anything lower than 2. The code below is working already.

IF(
({!make}) = "INFINITI",
LEN(Job_line_number)  = 2,
LEN(Job_line_number)  < 3
)

I want to insert a REGEX that will only allow alphanumeric characters only such as:

REGEX(Job_line_number,"[a-zA-Z0-9]+")

But for some reason when I insert this REGEX in the code above it gives me an error. Can you guys provide me some idea on how to make the regex work on the code above?

Hi Team,

I'm working on a FLOW right now and I created a new variable which looks like ({!make}. So the validation should go like if the make is = to the word "INFINITI" the repair Repair/WO Number should only have 5 characters. Else it should be 7 characters. 

Sample below:

IF(
({!make} = "INFINITI"),
LEN({!Repair_WO_Number}) < 6,
else LEN({!Repair_WO_Number}) < 8
)

I don't think this is correct and I'm not sure if I need to use the ISPICKVAL for this. 

Hi Team,

I have a simple question with regards on how not to accept spaces on fields. Basically I created this field in flow(PFP) that accepts only 10 - 15 alphanumeric characters which works fine. Now I''m trying to add another validation that checks if the input has a spaces between them but unfortunatly the "contains" syntax is not working for me or am I doing something wrong in here? When I added this syntax it ruins the whole validation rule and it doesn't accept any thing.

Validation:   AND(LEN({!PFP}) >= 10 && LEN({!PFP}) <=15, REGEX({!PFP},"[\\p{L}\\s\\d]*$"), CONTAINS({!PFP},"[\\s]"))

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.