• 35 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I try to verify the Subscribe to a Platform Event step I am getting the error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'cometd' static resource was not found. Check for typos.

The thing is, I am getting the bear watch notifications.  Any idea as to why this error is occurring?

User-added image
On the last challenge of the Reports & Dashboards module (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/reports_dashboards/reports_dashboards_appexchange)  and the challenge simply wont complete. Gives the Error:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component does not have the wedges set to 'Lead Source'."

However the Lead trend by source report most certainly does have it's 'Wedges' set to Lead Source, there are literally only two options.

User-added image

I've tried reinstalling the package from App Exchange, recreating the chart from scratch, refreshing, etc, but nothing so far. It recognizes when that same component is changed to be a type other than Pie chart, but it just wont see that value being correect in Wedges and I can't complete the module, along with two full trails, because of it. Any ideas or fixes? Thanks.
When I try to verify the Subscribe to a Platform Event step I am getting the error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'cometd' static resource was not found. Check for typos.

The thing is, I am getting the bear watch notifications.  Any idea as to why this error is occurring?

User-added image
On the last challenge of the Reports & Dashboards module (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/reports_dashboards/reports_dashboards_appexchange)  and the challenge simply wont complete. Gives the Error:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component does not have the wedges set to 'Lead Source'."

However the Lead trend by source report most certainly does have it's 'Wedges' set to Lead Source, there are literally only two options.

User-added image

I've tried reinstalling the package from App Exchange, recreating the chart from scratch, refreshing, etc, but nothing so far. It recognizes when that same component is changed to be a type other than Pie chart, but it just wont see that value being correect in Wedges and I can't complete the module, along with two full trails, because of it. Any ideas or fixes? Thanks.
My Trailhead profile page says 2 completed but IF I got the the main trails page I can see Ive got 4 marked as complete? Am I misunderstanding  something?  
Is this happening to you? You're 100% sure you've done a Trailhead challenge right, but it just won't validate?

So here's the deal. We're doing a real-time API call to check your work, and sometimes, there might be existing configuration or code in your Developer Edition that interferes with our check, causing it to fail.

The best thing to do if you're 100% sure you're right is create a new Developer Edition and do the challenge again.

But wait, what about my badges?

No worries! Logging into Trailhead is a two-step process. Check out this image.

The login button is in the upper right, and the second login is on the unit page right before you do the challenge

In step (1), you tell Trailhead who you are. This is where your badges are stored. You can use your production username or any Developer Edition username for this step.

In step (2), you tell Trailhead where you're doing the challenge. This must be a Developer Edition.

Okay, I got the new DE. Now what?

So, just stay logged in at (1), and make a new Developer Edition to log in at (2). Do the challenge in the new Developer Edition and check it.

If it passes, it was probably something funky in your old DE. If it fails, time to revisit your challenge! Read the instructions again and make sure you didn't miss any steps.

But why would this happen?

It could be your DE is older, or it could be you've done some additional config or customization that is interfering with our check. 

Good luck!