• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Friends

In Salesforce, users can only enter a single product for each opportunity, but I now need a function to “Add product line” somewhere in this section so that another product line can be entered using the fields mentioned.
I would like to add another line in the Opportunity information section for multiple Product code, Quantity, PO amount and etc.
Does that make any sense to you?
Thanks 

Hello, 

I'm looking for a lightning component to upload image and show.

Is there any?

Hello there, 
I wonder if I can integrate WP buddypress into salesforce. 
By the way I need a wordpress plugin for private messaging on the website and integrate it with Salesforce
thanks 
I have to connect emails to salesforce , so that the contacts will be migrated to salesforce from emails (outlooks)
I would like to find out which apps are suitable for this
I need a way that any new contact in outlook will be automatically transfer to salesforce
I need an option for using Outlook for Pop3 servers not Microsoft Exchange Server or Microsoft Office 365
I'm looking for a sample db or a sample workflow or even some of the logical processes for an Oil and Gas company
can anybody guide?
I want to know how to create search tools for Yelp, Google Places, FB API in Salesforce system using Apex programming and visual force pages 
thanks 

Hi All,

I need to call two functions and want a delay of 10 seconds between then.

It is possible with Apex code ?

Thanks,

Deepak