• Salesforce Developer
  • Cloudbyz

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've got a visualforce email template designed to access child records 2-3 level down using custom vf components. I'm trying to access the template and preview it in a separate lightning component used to edit the email before sending the mail. 

Issue: The preview of the template is not visible(I know the vf email template code is stored in markup and not htmlbody). Is it possible somehow to show the preview?

Query: Is there any alternative to achieve the same thing so that the customer can see the email, edit it and then send it.

Hi,

I'm trying to calculate the number of days between Saturday and Sunday by using daysBetween(toStartofWeek).

If it's 0, I count it as a Sunday, if it's -6, I count it as a Saturday.

This was working fine until I saw this link and changed the user locale

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=admin_supported_date_time_format.htm&type=5

Now as per this post, for some locales 0 will be Monday and for some -6 will be a Friday.

I thought of using a map, but I'm already using one to set locale adjusted date format.

Can anyone help me in resolving this as per logged in user's locale(which I am getting correctly)?

What are the most common challenges faced while integrating salesforce with On-Prem Applications(SAP, Ivanti Heat, Sharepoint, Jenkins) vs cloud application(Sharepoint, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Microsoft TFS etc)?

I know there are multiple 3rd party applications and even direct API's available now, I want to know this with respect to creating own api's.
Request you to explain to me or provide a direction to extend me research
What are the most common challenges faced while integrating salesforce with On-Prem Applications(SAP, Ivanti Heat, Sharepoint, Jenkins) vs cloud application(Sharepoint, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Microsoft TFS etc)?

I know there are multiple 3rd party applications and even direct API's available now, I want to know this with respect to creating own api's.
Request you to explain to me or provide a direction to extend me research
I have just started the component "Create and Train the dataset", and when I open the "Einstein Vision" tab I get this error:

Uncaught Error in $A.getCallback() [Cannot read property 'length' of null]
Callback failed: apex://EinsteinVision_Admin/ACTION$getDatasets

Component Descriptor: markup://c:EinsteinVision_Admin_UI

Stack Trace:
Object.<anonymous>()@https://wsnz2-demo-nz.lightning.force.com/one/components/c/EinsteinVision_Admin_UI.js:66:25

Any ideas please? Thanks