• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created the web-to-lead form with multiple picklist, but I am using checkbox value, however, when I receive the lead, the value can't not populate in SFDC, could someone help to check if I am missing somthing that cause the value can't capturing and popluate in SFDC?

Target of the attacks? (please check all that apply):<br>
DNS:<input id="00N6F00000EX5Ga" name="00N6F00000EX5Ga[]" type="checkbox" value="DNS"><br>
Network infrastructure:<input id="00N6F00000EX5Ga" name="00N6F00000EX5Ga[]" type="checkbox" value="Network infrastructure"><br>
Service/application/website:<input id="00N6F00000EX5Ga" name="00N6F00000EX5Ga[]" type="checkbox" value="Service/application/website"><br>
Other or not sure:<input id="00N6F00000EX5Ga" name="00N6F00000EX5Ga[]" type="checkbox" value="Other or not sure"><br>

Hello All,

I am not a developer, so I am look for if anyone can help me as I really have no idea how to edit the following trigger.
Our use case is the developer wrote the below trigger to prevent user to change the opportunity if the user is inactive,
but this trigger also restrict system admin to edit record, right now, I have over 100+ opportunities need to make change, 
so would someone help me if this trigger allow system admin to edit even opportunity owner is inactive?

===========================================================================================

trigger taskoppstage on Opportunity (after update) {

if(trigger.new[0].StageName != trigger.old[0].StageName || trigger.new[0].ForecastCategory != trigger.old[0].ForecastCategory) {

Task t = new Task();
            t.Description = 'Opportunity Stage Updated:  ' + trigger.new[0].StageName + '\n' + 'Opportunity Name: ' + trigger.new[0].Name;
            t.whatId = trigger.new[0].AccountId;
            t.Status = 'Completed';
            t.OwnerId = trigger.new[0].OwnerId;
            t.Subject = 'Opp Update';

insert t;   

}

}
===========================================================================================

Beside, I tried to inactive this trigger in sandbox and outbound the changes set, and below error shows, who can let me know how to fix it?

Error Message:-
This organization isn't authorized to upload change sets to other organizations. For authorization, contact the deployment connections administrators on the organizations where you want to upload changes.

thank you for help in advance=]

Hi! I've checked with Conga and Salesforce, both have basically stated they cannot help with this issue. I have just now sent a case to DocuSign, but really hope for help soon if anyone knows.  

When the Opportunity Owner tries to click our (custom) button to kick off a Conga document that gets registered with DocuSign, she (and myself) get an error, "There was an issue processing the Composer Request" on clicking the "Continue" following document generation. The debug URL looks the same as the debug url on other Opportunities that have been registered successfully today. Checking with other support desks, here's what was suggested:

CONGA: This is a Salesforce error, the last time I saw this was due to Salesforce being unable to log a task against the record in question – this could be the case here, the document generates fine on the preview, but when the Docusign part of the process is invoked and they try to log a task in the related list it may be getting stuck there. I’d check that the Docusign related list permissions are all in place on the Opportunity object – and also I would check with Salesforce to see if they are having any issues on the APAC server pods as well (if that’s where this solution is running - myDomains means I can’t see the pod in the URL). I thought initially it may be the Salesforce issue with the field update in Conga but that runs through fine with the Docusign parameters removed. The error is on the Opportunity dataset in Debug URLs when clicking the custom button on this Opp then clicking Complete.

SALESFORCE: This is a custom url hack issue. Go to the development community and try for help.

So...here I am! 

https://composer.congamerge.com
?sessionId={!API.Session_ID}
&serverUrl={!API.Partner_Server_URL_290}
&id={!Opportunity.Id}
&templateid=a0S2000000LBA5r
&DefaultPDF=True
&DocuSignVisible=1

&DocuSignR1Id=00520000001agdk
&DocuSignR1Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR1Role=Carbon+Copy+1
&DocuSignR1RoutingOrder=1

&DocuSignR2Id=00520000003EYD4
&DocuSignR2Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR2Role=Carbon+Copy+2
&DocuSignR2RoutingOrder=1

&DocuSignR3Id=0032000001cXW3c
&DocuSignR3Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR3Role=Carbon+Copy+3
&DocuSignR3RoutingOrder=1

&DocuSignR4Id=0030J00001wHSUg
&DocuSignR4Type=Signer
&DocuSignR4Role=Signer+1
&DocuSignR4RoutingOrder=2
&DocuSignR4EmailSubject="Excel4apps Opportunity Registration Request"

&DocuSignR5Id=00520000000vOmZ
&DocuSignR5Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR5Role=Carbon+Copy+4
&DocuSignR5RoutingOrder=1

&DocuSignR6Id={!IF ($User.Id = '00520000001agdk', null, IF($User.Id = '00520000003EYD4', null, IF($User.Id = '00520000000vOmZ', null, $User.Id)))}
&DocuSignR6Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR6Role=Carbon+Copy+5
&DocuSignR6RoutingOrder=1

&DocuSignR8Id=00520000001agdk
&DocuSignR8Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR8Role=Carbon+Copy+7
&DocuSignR8RoutingOrder=3

&DocuSignR9Id=00520000003EYD4
&DocuSignR9Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR9Role=Carbon+Copy+8
&DocuSignR9RoutingOrder=3

&DocuSignR10Id=0032000001cXW3c
&DocuSignR10Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR10Role=Carbon+Copy+9
&DocuSignR10RoutingOrder=3

&DocuSignR12Id=00520000000vOmZ
&DocuSignR12Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR12Role=Carbon+Copy+10
&DocuSignR12RoutingOrder=3

&DocuSignR13Id={!IF ($User.Id = '00520000001agdk', null, IF($User.Id = '00520000003EYD4', null, IF($User.Id = '00520000000vOmZ', null, $User.Id)))}
&DocuSignR13Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR13Role=Carbon+Copy+11
&DocuSignR13RoutingOrder=3

&QueryId=[NoetixCont]a6h20000000HQMn?pv0={!Opportunity.Noetix_Primary_ContactId__c},[ShipToCont]a6h200000004CRz?pv1={!Opportunity.Ship_To_ContactId__c}
&TemplateGroup=Nothing

&UF0=1
&MFTS0=Sent__c
&MFTSValue0=true

&DS7Preview=1

&DS7=17

&DC={!IF (Opportunity.Valid_Noetix_Contact__c = false, "1", "0")}
&DCL=Process+stopped+.+ Document+already+sent+or+Noetix+Primary+or+Ship+To+contact+invalid+:+email+,+phone+and+title+are+required.
I created the web-to-lead form with multiple picklist, but I am using checkbox value, however, when I receive the lead, the value can't not populate in SFDC, could someone help to check if I am missing somthing that cause the value can't capturing and popluate in SFDC?

Target of the attacks? (please check all that apply):<br>
DNS:<input id="00N6F00000EX5Ga" name="00N6F00000EX5Ga[]" type="checkbox" value="DNS"><br>
Network infrastructure:<input id="00N6F00000EX5Ga" name="00N6F00000EX5Ga[]" type="checkbox" value="Network infrastructure"><br>
Service/application/website:<input id="00N6F00000EX5Ga" name="00N6F00000EX5Ga[]" type="checkbox" value="Service/application/website"><br>
Other or not sure:<input id="00N6F00000EX5Ga" name="00N6F00000EX5Ga[]" type="checkbox" value="Other or not sure"><br>

Hello All,

I am not a developer, so I am look for if anyone can help me as I really have no idea how to edit the following trigger.
Our use case is the developer wrote the below trigger to prevent user to change the opportunity if the user is inactive,
but this trigger also restrict system admin to edit record, right now, I have over 100+ opportunities need to make change, 
so would someone help me if this trigger allow system admin to edit even opportunity owner is inactive?

trigger taskoppstage on Opportunity (after update) {

if(trigger.new[0].StageName != trigger.old[0].StageName || trigger.new[0].ForecastCategory != trigger.old[0].ForecastCategory) {

Task t = new Task();
            t.Description = 'Opportunity Stage Updated:  ' + trigger.new[0].StageName + '\n' + 'Opportunity Name: ' + trigger.new[0].Name;
            t.whatId = trigger.new[0].AccountId;
            t.Status = 'Completed';
            t.OwnerId = trigger.new[0].OwnerId;
            t.Subject = 'Opp Update';

insert t;   

}

}

Beside, I tried to inactive this trigger in sandbox and outbound the changes set, and below error shows, who can let me know how to fix it?

Error Message:-
This organization isn't authorized to upload change sets to other organizations. For authorization, contact the deployment connections administrators on the organizations where you want to upload changes.

thank you for help in advance=]