• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello!

I created a custom domain for a dev org I use w/ Trailhead at the beginning of 2017. I am doing the Build a Branded Chat module and am at the step to create a Site. However, when I go to Sites, it wants me to create a custom domain. I already have a custom domain. Any ideas why the Sites section would not be recognizing the custom domain? Thanks everyone!
I've tried creating my dataset 4x for Extract Salesforce Data into Analytics trailhead and each time I"m getting a failed when I try and run it with the following message "Something went wrong while executing the Extract_OpportunityLineItem node: Error during local fetch: Replicated dataset was not found. Verify that the replication dataflow for object 'OpportunityLineItem' completed successfully. (02K6A000000kveMUAQ_03C6A000001Q8g3UAC)"

Would appreciate help fixing this issue.
Hello!

I created a custom domain for a dev org I use w/ Trailhead at the beginning of 2017. I am doing the Build a Branded Chat module and am at the step to create a Site. However, when I go to Sites, it wants me to create a custom domain. I already have a custom domain. Any ideas why the Sites section would not be recognizing the custom domain? Thanks everyone!
Hi,

I have a notification that self signed certificate is about to expire.  I have checked out other threads on here but they didn't give a complete answer.  I have followed the help article here https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=security_keys_creating.htm&type=0&language=en_US
but do I need to create a new one?  One of the threads mentioned renewing the expiring one.  Any action needed on whatever system is using the certificate?

Many Thanks,
Mike.