• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I created a custom button (on a custom object) to open a visual force page. I have that working, but not sure how to embed the report on the visual force page. I want to show a report on this visualforce page, but I don't know what code to use.

Any help is appreciated.  The code there now is:
<apex:page showHeader="false" sidebar="false"> <apex:outputPanel id="MissingAttRpt" > <apex:iframe src="/00O41000005csO8?isdtp=lt" scrolling="true" height="1588px" width="100%"/> </apex:outputPanel> </apex:page>
Hi,
I have a visualforce page I embedded with a report.  I want it to show on the custom object layout without it opening to another window.  The object is named Orders_From_Macola__c and when I create a new order it skips the detail page and just opens a huge report.  I would like it to show as a portion of the page (not the whole thing).  Is this possible? Below is the code:

<apex:page showHeader="false" sidebar="false" standardController="Orders_From_Macola__c">
    <apex:form >
   <apex:pageBlock title="Title: Custom VF Page on Object's Page Layout">
        <p> This is another visualForce page inside Object's PageLayout. </p>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
<iframe src="/00O41000005cnzS?isdtp=mn" style="border:none; width:500px; height:200px"></iframe>
</apex:page>