• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When Live Agent accepts a chat request, a new case page opens up. I want to make changes to this page. or rather, if i want to open up a custom visualforce page. I am not sure, where to do it from.
I tried changing the page layout under Case object, but it didnt worked.
Can anyone please help?

I have a Accordion component in my page which is a custom console component. How can i change the styling of that component?
e.g: Change the font of header-text
I want to access a static value in apex which will be different for UAT and Prod. 
e.g: i want to send an email to ABC in UAT but in prod i want the same email to be sent to PQR. I want to provide this email to APEX using some configuration file, the way we do in Java or .net using web.xml or config.xml.
Do we have this kind of option in Salesforce?
I want to add a trigger on Article type whenever it is updated. 
In my initial search i have came across answers which says, its not possible to add trigger on Article Type.
Can anyone please help?
I have an attribute in my component
<apex:attribute name="selectedContactName" description="Contact selected" type="String" assignTo="{!ct_displayValue}"/>
which i am assigning to a text field in the component
<apex:inputText styleClass="box" value="{!ct_displayValue}" />

Now when i am changing the value in this text field and clicking on command button. In controller i am getting the value which i have passed to attribute while creation and not the latest one.

could you please let me know how can i use line breks in "visualforce email templates" ?
I have a Accordion component in my page which is a custom console component. How can i change the styling of that component?
e.g: Change the font of header-text
I have an attribute in my component
<apex:attribute name="selectedContactName" description="Contact selected" type="String" assignTo="{!ct_displayValue}"/>
which i am assigning to a text field in the component
<apex:inputText styleClass="box" value="{!ct_displayValue}" />

Now when i am changing the value in this text field and clicking on command button. In controller i am getting the value which i have passed to attribute while creation and not the latest one.