• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,
Good Day. Could you help me with the below scenario.
I have two object Collaboration Group and Collobration Group Member. 
Relation Ship: 
CollaborationGroup is Parent and Collaboration Group Member is Child
Relationship Name is GroupMembers in Collaboration Group.
Data Set Example

Colloboration Group: 
Cg1, CgName,
Collobaration Group Member:
CGM1, CGName1, CG1(Reference to Parent)
CGM2, CGName2, CG1(Reference to Parent)
When I query in work Bench as below 
Select id,Name, (Select Id from GroupMembers) from ColloborationGroup --> I get Below result
CG1, CgName, CGM1,CGM2(as a table). 

But In the apex code when I try to iterate i am not getting the Member information i am only getting CG1,CgName information. 

Any help will be appreciated how to get the Member information while iterating in APEX

Hi Team,
Could it be possible to get me an example for below use case.

Use Case: On update of opportunity object i need to send both old and new opportunity information to the PlatForm Event and also bulkify the data.
Appreciate your help in advance
Hi Team,

I have an LWC as a tost and on that lwc i have a populate button, on click of the Populate button i need to launch a Modal (which is another LWC).
i used below code to do that how ever it is opening in a different tab. I need to open in the same tab.
Below is the code:

Populate(){

var compDetails ={
    compDef: "c:populateLwc", (THis is the name of the another LWC which i want to open)
    attributes:{
        propertyvalue:"500"
    }
};
var encodedCompDetails = btoa(JSON.stringify(compDetails);
    this[NavigationMixin.Navigate](
    {
        type: 'standard_webPage',
        attributes :{
            url:'/one/one.app#'+ encodedCompDetails;
        }
    }
    )

Hi All,

I am calling an auto launched Flow from trigger and +ve scenarios are working as expected. Facing an issue with error scenario. I made a field as required and sending empty value which is throwing an error while inserting the record in flow as expected and on the ui i am getting the generic DML exception. I want to over ride that error and display Custom exception. I tried handling with try catch but it is not working as expected.  Does any one has faced this and if any solution let me know.

Thanks for your help with advance.

Hi All,
Good Morning.
I am trying to get the error message when i am using the below scenario

Here is Flow
Update Opp from UI --> (Invokes) BeforeOppUpdate.trigger --> (Publish message) PlatForm Event --> (Subscriber) Flow.

Trigger is getting saved successfully even if there is an error in 'Flow'.

Is there any way that i can catch the error in trigger and stop execution of trigger if flow throws an error.

Thank you very much for your quick response.

Hi All,

I am trying the below use case with PlatForm events and flow as part of summer 2020 release changes.

I have 2 objects
Order
Order Detail
i want to call a plat form event on Oder object which should invoke a flow(NOT PROCESS BUILDER) and insert a record in 'Order Detail' object.

Could you help me with this.i got stuck with inserting record in 'Order Detail'.

Thanks to all for your help in advance.

Hi Team,
I am trying to see if we can get old values of an object in Flows as we get in trigger using trigger.oldMap. or PriorValue in Workflows.

Thanks for your help in advance

Hi All,
Good Day.
Could you help me to invoke a FLOW on a FIELD update NOT on RECORD update as I trying to do unnecessary checks..

Example:
Account Object : First Name, Last Name, Address
Address Object: record Inserted only on Address updated not on any other update.

Triggers, PE, Process Builders will be invoked for every update and checks if the address field is updated or not. I am trying to avoid this and looking to invoke on the update of particular field, similar to other Databases like (DB2,Oracle).

Appreciate your suggestions on this.

Thank you

Hi Team,

Could you help me to reduce the width of the field on the quick action layout. These are the steps what i followed and the field which i am referring to
Step 1: Create a Lightning App Page on record page.
Step 2: Select and drag 'Record Record' on to the component.
Step 3: Create a quick action as 'Update Record' and add this to the 'Related Record' which is created as part of Step 2.
Step 4: On the layout the fields are showing more in width.

I am trying to see the field width should be half of the layout.User-added image

Hi Team,

Can it be possible to call wired method in another wired method.
Sporadically the name value is being sent to Apex class empty, i am thinking this might be because of the order of invoking the wired is not coming before the getrecord. Is there any way to call one wired function in another wired method.

Attaching the sample code.
Thanks for your help with this.
Thanks and Regards,
Venkata.

import {getRecord} from 'lightning/uiRecordAPi';
import dataBasedonName from 'apex/class/test.getName;

@track name;
@api recordId;
@wire (getRecord,{recordId:$recordId,fields:['Name']}
wiredInfo({data}){
   if (data)
{
  this.name=data.fields.name;
}
}

@wire (dataBasedonName,{name:$name})
wiredNameList({data}){
if(data){

}
}

Hi All,
Good Day.

Could you help me how to get salesforce base url for lightning.

Thanks and Regards,

venkata

Good Morning.
Would like to know if we can use Action attributes for standard objects.
What ever the documentation i see everywhere actions are being retrieved from custom controller only.
Example of what I am trying and what errors I am getting is b
<aura:component implements="force:lightningQuickAction,force:hasRecordId">
 <aura:attribute name="record" type="Opportunity"/> (This is the standard Object)
   <aura:attribute name="simpleRecord" type="Object"/>
    <aura:attribute name="recordError" type="String"/>

<force:recordData aura:id="record"
      recordId="{!v.recordId}"
      fields="AccountId"
      targetFields="{!v.simpleRecord}"
      targetError="{!v.recordError}"
      recordUpdated="{!c.handleRecordUpdated}"
      />

<h1>
    {!v.simpleRecord.AccountId}
    </h1>

</aura:component>

controller:
({
    handleRecordUpdated: function (component, event) {
      var action = component.get("v.record"); (This is tied to the opportunity object) 
    // Here is the issue what I am facing
//     when I  try to set some parameters as
action.setParams() --> Getting errors set params method is not defined.
    }
})
Please correct me if I am missing any thing and let me know if there is any example of using standard object with action attribute.

Can you help me in getting the information in below scenario.

I need to pass parameters to an action in lightning like opportunity id, account id. where Account Object is a look up in Opportunity. I am getting opportunity record Id but could not able to get the account Id in the controller

Hi All,
Good Day. Could you help me with the below scenario.
I have two object Collaboration Group and Collobration Group Member. 
Relation Ship: 
CollaborationGroup is Parent and Collaboration Group Member is Child
Relationship Name is GroupMembers in Collaboration Group.
Data Set Example

Colloboration Group: 
Cg1, CgName,
Collobaration Group Member:
CGM1, CGName1, CG1(Reference to Parent)
CGM2, CGName2, CG1(Reference to Parent)
When I query in work Bench as below 
Select id,Name, (Select Id from GroupMembers) from ColloborationGroup --> I get Below result
CG1, CgName, CGM1,CGM2(as a table). 

But In the apex code when I try to iterate i am not getting the Member information i am only getting CG1,CgName information. 

Any help will be appreciated how to get the Member information while iterating in APEX

Hi Team,

I have an LWC as a tost and on that lwc i have a populate button, on click of the Populate button i need to launch a Modal (which is another LWC).
i used below code to do that how ever it is opening in a different tab. I need to open in the same tab.
Below is the code:

Populate(){

var compDetails ={
    compDef: "c:populateLwc", (THis is the name of the another LWC which i want to open)
    attributes:{
        propertyvalue:"500"
    }
};
var encodedCompDetails = btoa(JSON.stringify(compDetails);
    this[NavigationMixin.Navigate](
    {
        type: 'standard_webPage',
        attributes :{
            url:'/one/one.app#'+ encodedCompDetails;
        }
    }
    )

Hi Team,
I am trying to see if we can get old values of an object in Flows as we get in trigger using trigger.oldMap. or PriorValue in Workflows.

Hi All,
Good Day.
Could you help me to invoke a FLOW on a FIELD update NOT on RECORD update as I trying to do unnecessary checks..

Example:
Account Object : First Name, Last Name, Address
Address Object: record Inserted only on Address updated not on any other update.

Triggers, PE, Process Builders will be invoked for every update and checks if the address field is updated or not. I am trying to avoid this and looking to invoke on the update of particular field, similar to other Databases like (DB2,Oracle).

Appreciate your suggestions on this.

Thank you

Hi Team,

Can it be possible to call wired method in another wired method.
Sporadically the name value is being sent to Apex class empty, i am thinking this might be because of the order of invoking the wired is not coming before the getrecord. Is there any way to call one wired function in another wired method.

Attaching the sample code.
Thanks for your help with this.
Thanks and Regards,
Venkata.

import {getRecord} from 'lightning/uiRecordAPi';
import dataBasedonName from 'apex/class/test.getName;

@track name;
@api recordId;
@wire (getRecord,{recordId:$recordId,fields:['Name']}
wiredInfo({data}){
   if (data)
{
  this.name=data.fields.name;
}
}

@wire (dataBasedonName,{name:$name})
wiredNameList({data}){
if(data){

}
}

Hi All,
Good Day.

Could you help me how to get salesforce base url for lightning.

Thanks and Regards,

venkata

Can you help me in getting the information in below scenario.

I need to pass parameters to an action in lightning like opportunity id, account id. where Account Object is a look up in Opportunity. I am getting opportunity record Id but could not able to get the account Id in the controller