• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I know that DML operations are not allowed on User Territory , But i need to create a test data for  UserTerritory,

Please help me to create Test data for User territory.
I have created my lightning app using Angular Js. Now am planning to create One new  Component to this application using lightning Aura Component. I want to know how to call an Aura Component from Angular Js.
I already know that we can call aura Component using Visual Force page. Can You guys at least tell me how to call VF page from Angular Js Code?
My Code is like .when('/monitoring/jobDownload', {templateUrl: ' ', controller: ''})
Hello All,

I know that DML operations are not allowed on User Territory , But i need to create a test data for  UserTerritory,

Please help me to create Test data for User territory.
Hello everyone,

Can anyone help on the below issue.

I am using visualforce with angularjs.
I have a visualforce page (Search) and two apex components (SimpleSearch and AdvancedSearch).
I am loading the apex components into the page through angularjs using routeprovider.

SearchApp.config(['$routeProvider', function($routeProvider) {
    $routeProvider
        .when('/', {templateUrl: '/apexcomponent/SimpleSearch', 
            controller: 'SimpleSearchCtrl'})
        .when('/advsrch', {templateUrl: sitePrefix+'/apexcomponent/AdvancedSearch', 
            controller: 'AdvancedSearchCtrl'})
        .otherwise({redirectTo: '/'});
}]);

It works when using Administator user (salesforce licence) because admin has "Customize Application" permission.
When using simple user (Other than salesforce licence e.g. salesforce platform licence) I am getting a 500 Internal server error in browser console for component.
In the error log we found the below message.
You do not have sufficient privileges to access the page: /apexcomponent/SimpleSearch httpReferer=https-//c-naNN-visual-force-com/apex/Search

Hi All,

I need to open a link in a new window using <apex:outputLink>.I set target="_blank".am using Google Chrome.While I click the link,the page is opened in a new tab.But,I need to open it in a new window.Please help me to find a solution.

Thanks in advance.