• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have a question, I need to search the data only what I posted /created in my object. Now, it is searching for all the data, including which other's posted/created.
Hi,
I would like to implement chatter in community, in which the community user can chat with internal user. As of now, I can able to see the chat if the internal user login to the community. Is it possible to see the chat of internal user in classic without login to the community? 
Hi,
I need a record id of my salesforce record once my  form gets submitted, so that I need to pass this in custom url in page redirection
Hi,
How to find all my opporunity's tasks are closed and I need to update a filed to checked in opportunity.
Hi,

I have created a visualforce page and overrided my new button in my custom object. The overrided visualforce page is not working on Service Consle App /  Sales Console app in lightning experience. but it is working on Sales App/ Service App. Can you anyone please help why it is not working on console app
Hi,

How to save the file in custom object when new files get inserted in content version(file) object.

My custom object name :
Case_Attachment__c

Whenever the files gets inserted in content version object. I need to get the content document id  from the content version to insert in custom object "Case_Attachment__c"
Hi,
 How to delete the older files and attchment when new files and attachment gets inserted in salesforce?

Hi
I tried to update the visibility column in content documnet link object. It throws error.

Error:
System.SObjectException: Field is not writeable: ContentDocumentLink.Visibility

My Code:
List<ContentDocumentLink> cdl1 = new List<ContentDocumentLink>();
List<ContentDocumentLink> cdl =
    [select Id, Visibility, contentdocumentid
     from contentdocumentlink where
     contentdocumentid = '069350000009lvHAAQ'
     ];

for(ContentDocumentLink cd : cdl)
{
    cd.Visibility = 'AllUsers';
    cdl1.add(cd);
}

Update cdl1;
Hi,
I have to show/hide my input button type in visual force page depends on my case record using case id, when my checkbox field is true
My Code:

<apex:page showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
    <apex:includeScript value="/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_JavaScript"/>
    <script type="text/javascript">

function redirectFunct()
    {
            var caseId= '{!$CurrentPage.parameters.id}';

window.open('/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_CreateEnvelope?DSEID=0&SourceID='+currentUrl);  
         return false;
        }

</script>

<input type="button" value="ESIGN" onclick="redirectFunct()"/>

</apex:page>
How to add the Javascript file in Lightning component?
Using custom button code in javascript :

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_JavaScript")}
var rc = GetRelContentIDs("{!Case.Id }");
window.location.href = "/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_CreateEnvelope?DSEID=0&SourceID={!Case.Id}&rc="+rc;

Lightning component:
Hoe to add the below script to my lightning component

Hi,
I have a question, I need to search the data only what I posted /created in my object. Now, it is searching for all the data, including which other's posted/created.
Hi,
How to find all my opporunity's tasks are closed and I need to update a filed to checked in opportunity.
How to add the Javascript file in Lightning component?
Using custom button code in javascript :

var rc = GetRelContentIDs("{!Case.Id }");
window.location.href = "/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_CreateEnvelope?DSEID=0&SourceID={!Case.Id}&rc="+rc;

Lightning component:
Hoe to add the below script to my lightning component

Hi,

I want to give Global Header system permission to System Administration Profile, but I am unable to find it under System Permissions. Where we can find Global Header permission ?

Thanks
  • January 21, 2018
Hello,
I can't manage to finish this challenge. I got this error : 
" The 'ShowAssistantInfo' page isn't referencing the Assistant Name variable."
I used the <apex:variable> to create the variables but still got the error.

Here is my code :
<apex:page docType="html-5.0" standardController="Contact" title="Assistant Information">
    <apex:variable var="AssistantName" value="{!Contact.Name}" />
    <apex:variable var="AssistantPhone" value="{!Contact.Phone}" />
	<p>Assistant : {!AssistantName}</p>
	<p>Phone : <a href="tel:{!AssistantPhone}">{!AssistantPhone}</a></p>
</apex:page>

Thanks