• 25 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On the contact if a user attaches a file ot the notes and attachments with a file name that begins with "Opt-Up Professional" that a check box named Opt-Up Attached gets checked. I have read enough to know a trigger is needed. However, I can not find anythign specific to my needs. Does anyone have code they can share with me - - please note while i can basically read code, I am not a developer. We also have no developer on site so any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Hi everyone,
I want to start learning how to create an app using angular and node.js and deploy to Salesforce. But I am not sure where to begin. Please help me in pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks
Hi,
I'm trying to create  a lightning component to override the new button of a custom object 'C' whoch is child of two diferent objects 'A' and 'B'. The reason I need to override it because 'C' has two record types 'a' and 'b' and when user seect 'new' from the related list , it takes them to a page for recordtype selection. What I need is when they are on record page of A, it should directly take them to page layout of recordtype 'a' when they click on New button and similar for record page B.
    I have already tried using lightning quick action (only customization) required and that does the job perfectly but I cant place it on related list, it has to be placed on top right of the lightning record page.
   I have put together some code for the component but there is something strange. While overriding, even if I select the checkbox 'Skip recordtype selection', it still takes me to the page. as anyone faced this or knws a solution for this? That would be really helpful.
On the contact if a user attaches a file ot the notes and attachments with a file name that begins with "Opt-Up Professional" that a check box named Opt-Up Attached gets checked. I have read enough to know a trigger is needed. However, I can not find anythign specific to my needs. Does anyone have code they can share with me - - please note while i can basically read code, I am not a developer. We also have no developer on site so any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Hi All,
I need to find out if a user is currently logged in to salesforce or not and subsequently assign them records via apex. What is the optimised way of achieving this reuest.

Thanks in advance !!
User-added image

User-added image

I've tried to add a dashboard in a lightning page.Then, I did the follow steps:
 - lightning app bulder
 - create a new lightning page and I choosed "Home Page"
 - After, I should drag a "Dashboard" option but it doesn't  possible because there isn't dashboard
   option on the column.

I've already checked the options below:
 - Permission set
 - System permission

What should I do to show the dashboard in lightning home page?

I would like to update a check box to true when a button is pressed on a custom object, how do I do this using lightning component
Will add more records to update later, Any help is apreciated as i am ne to lightning
Hi,
I'm trying to create  a lightning component to override the new button of a custom object 'C' whoch is child of two diferent objects 'A' and 'B'. The reason I need to override it because 'C' has two record types 'a' and 'b' and when user seect 'new' from the related list , it takes them to a page for recordtype selection. What I need is when they are on record page of A, it should directly take them to page layout of recordtype 'a' when they click on New button and similar for record page B.
    I have already tried using lightning quick action (only customization) required and that does the job perfectly but I cant place it on related list, it has to be placed on top right of the lightning record page.
   I have put together some code for the component but there is something strange. While overriding, even if I select the checkbox 'Skip recordtype selection', it still takes me to the page. as anyone faced this or knws a solution for this? That would be really helpful.