• 45 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
It looks like after the Summer '17 Release, a module that I completed, Data Management, has changed and I am now trying to re-take.  I'm having difficulty clearing the first module which is importing data with the Wizard.  I am attaching the screen shots of where I am getting stuck - I'm not sure what or if I am doing something wrong (the system doesn't let me map the fields).  Any advice would be appreciated!

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
Hello Salesforce experts,
I am having difficulty logging in to my Trailhead Playground for the first time.  I keep getting the following error message:

Sorry to interrupt
This page has an error.  You might just need to refresh it.  Error in defaultHandler for event:  markup://aura.clientOutOfSync [call to Function() blocked by CSP]

Does this sound familiar to anyone?  Any suggestions on what I need to do in order to actually get into my Playground?

Much thanks.
Hi there,
I am on the "Case Feed" module in the "Creating Professional Emails" section.  It describes creating a custom email signature with company logo, images etc...  I am trying to accomplish this in Salesforce Classice but only seem to get a simple text field for adding a signature.  How do you add a company logo or social networking images for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram?  Thanks for any guidance!
I am having difficulty finishing a challenge on Trailhead (Process Automation Module).  I needed to add a suffix to my workflow name/unique name (because I deleted the originals and SF will not let me re-use the original name) and am wondering if this is the reason the challenge is not being accepted (it works manually).  If this is the case, what is the work-around?
Hi there,
I am on the "Case Feed" module in the "Creating Professional Emails" section.  It describes creating a custom email signature with company logo, images etc...  I am trying to accomplish this in Salesforce Classice but only seem to get a simple text field for adding a signature.  How do you add a company logo or social networking images for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram?  Thanks for any guidance!
Hi All

The 'Define Forecast Rollups and Default Date Ranges' unit is giving me the following error when I have done exactly what is asked in the challenge, hence an apparent error in the Trailhead checking process:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Couldn’t find default forecast display period 'Monthly', starting on '1 month ago', display '4 months'. Please double check the instructions.

Is there some apparently irrelevant setting I need that is not specified? It's not as if this is a complex unit!

Thanks
Keith

It looks like after the Summer '17 Release, a module that I completed, Data Management, has changed and I am now trying to re-take.  I'm having difficulty clearing the first module which is importing data with the Wizard.  I am attaching the screen shots of where I am getting stuck - I'm not sure what or if I am doing something wrong (the system doesn't let me map the fields).  Any advice would be appreciated!

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
Hi there,
I am having difficulty finishing a challenge on Trailhead (Process Automation Module).  I needed to add a suffix to my workflow name/unique name (because I deleted the originals and SF will not let me re-use the original name) and am wondering if this is the reason the challenge is not being accepted (it works manually).  If this is the case, what is the work-around?
I am stuck on "Automate Pre-Workshop Task with Flow" under the section: "Use the Contact Values to Populate the Campaign Members Collection"
#2.
It says that I should be able to enter these variables for Assignment 1 and Assignment 2
Assignment 1: {!CampaignMemberRecord.ContactId} | equals | {!ContactRecord.Id}
Assignment 2: {!CampaignMemberRecord.CampaignId} | equals | {!CampaignIDFromPB}

However, it only had me create the variables: {!CampaignMemberRecord} and {!CampaignMemberRecord}

So how do I get these variables to become {!CampaignMemberRecord.CampaignId} and {!CampaignMemberRecord.ContactId} ???

Do I create 2 more SObject Variables? 
Can someone please give the complete Visualforce page code? Cannot get mine to work.
Having a nightmare with the above section in the Process Automation module - Confident I've completed things correctly but I keep getting the same message when checking the challenge "The 'Case Escalate on High Priority' Workflow rule was not found. Either it was not created, not associated with Case, or not activated" 

Any help here? I've activated the rule and it all looks good from my side *scratching head* 
All, I'm receiving the below error when trying this challenge.
The 'Sales Manager' dashboard does not have the correct headers and titles for the chart components.

I've tried many things including changing the base field for the Summary to the OOB fields, but it doesn't help.  My configurations are shown below and seem to match the requirements as exactly as I can find.  Does anyone else have any suggestions?  Can't find a Salesforce help for the Superbadges.

User-added image
I'm receiving the following error when I try to complete the challenge. What am I doing wrong? 

User-added image

User-added image
How does one add the Salesforce Trailhead Badges (link) on their Linkedin Profile? When I edit my Linkedin profile where do I do this?
Thanks!
I installed both the Opp Alert Coponent and the ContactsToday Component from the Trailhead Module "Working with Custom Lightning Components". However, they are not available to add as components in the Lightning App Builder. I've tried uninstalling an reinstalling, with no luck. The "Custom Components" section in Lightning App Builder shows 0.

Any help would be appreciated - I've had nothing but technical difficulties with this module and I want to earn that darn badge already!

Hey community,

I'm struggling with the logic of the task...

To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).Name the validation rule 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'.

A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.

The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MailingPostalCode value. (Hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check)

Here is what I got so far:

AND(
 NOT(ISBLANK(MailingPostalCode)),
 MailingPostalCode  <>  Account.ShippingPostalCode )

I THINK I know how to see if the contact mailing zip is not the same as the account shipping zip, and only if the is not blank.

The part I am stuck on is if the "Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MaiilingPostalCode value"...

I don't know what to do with that.

Also, I am now getting the error message when I recheck challenge:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Contact_must_be_in_Account_ZIP_Code: [] 

Double help, please.