• Member since 2017
  • everis

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Stuck on step 5, getting the following error. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301f4000000H0S1. Flow error messages: An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.: []

What's wrong here? Please show direction

Has anyone completed this trail? I am stomped on challenge number 3, regarding created the process for fulfillment. Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated.

So I am stuck on Challange 2 of the Reporting Superbadge..Have been for the past 2 days and cannot get past. I have attempted to start over but now I am not sure what is wrong with my Closed Opps: number and amount by month Report. I cannot get the chart to be correct. I have attempted to create the Chart on the report and on the dashboard itself but cannot get my Number of Deals formula show as an available option anymore. Can anyone help with this? 

User-added image

Here is the rest of my configuration that I am assuming is incorrect but can't pinpoint how!!! 
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
Hey guys,

I've been building my first functional Lightning Component, and I'm doing some fun slideToggle/hide functionality using jQuery. However, whenever I do a "pull to refresh" on a mobile device or via /one/one.app, it seems to fail to do the afterScriptsLoaded command, and all my "hideable sections are open".

Here's what it SHOULD look like on a pull-to-refresh refresh. (And it successfully looks this way on an F5 on my browser using one/one.app):

User-added image

Then I hit one of the section headers and it successfully twists open:

User-added image

However, here's what it looks like currently when I do a pull-to-refresh:
User-added image

And I can't hide these sections in this case.

Here's the custom component code:

<aura:component controller="charLightningHelper" implements="force:appHostable">
    <ltng:require scripts="/resource/jQuery" afterScriptsLoaded="{!c.jqueryLoaded}" />
    <ltng:require scripts="/resource/jQueryToggle"/>

<aura:attribute name="resmeeting" type="Reservation_meeting__c"/>
	<aura:attribute name="rmid" type="Id"/>
	<aura:attribute name="currentUser" type="User"/>
    <aura:attribute name="visible" type="Boolean" default="false" />

<!-- 	<div class="header">
		Logos here
	</div> -->

<!-- 	<div class="plotinfo">
		<table class="headerTable">
			<tr>
				<td class="col1"><strong>DEVELOPMENT</strong><br/>  {!v.resmeeting.Development__c}</td>
				<td class="col2"><strong>Plot</strong><br/>{!v.resmeeting.Plot_book__r.Plot__r.Name}</td>
			</tr>
			<tr>
				<td class="col1"><strong>Customer</strong><br/>{!v.resmeeting.Plot_book__r.Client__r.PurchaserName__c}</td>
				<td class="col2"><strong>Sales Adviser </strong></td>
			</tr>
		</table>

</div> -->

<h1><div class="heading">Reservation meetings: {!v.resmeeting.Name}</div></h1>
		<div class="twisty" id="yourReservation" onclick="{!c.toggleDiv}">
				YOUR RESERVATION
		</div>
		<div class="hideable" id="ccYourReservation">
			<table class="inputTable">
				<tr><td>Exchange of contracts/missives agreed: </td>	<td><ui:inputDate value="{!v.resmeeting.Exchange_of_contracts_missives_agreed__c}" click="{!c.updateObj}"/></td></tr>
				<tr><td>Confirmation of build stage: </td>				<td><ui:inputCheckbox value="{!v.resmeeting.Confirmation_of_build_stage__c}" click="{!c.updateObj}"/></td></tr>
				<tr><td>Indicative move in date: </td>					<td><ui:inputDate value="{!v.resmeeting.Indicative_move_in_date__c}" click="{!c.updateObj}"/></td></tr>
				<tr><td>Purchase price confirmed: </td>					<td><ui:inputCheckbox value="{!v.resmeeting.Purchase_price_confirmed__c}" click="{!c.updateObj}"/></td></tr>
				<tr><td>PX Procedures explained: </td>					<td><ui:inputCheckbox value="{!v.resmeeting.PX_Procedures_explained__c}" click="{!c.updateObj}"/></td></tr>
				<tr><td>Certification of ID and Funding Completed: </td><td><ui:inputCheckbox value="{!v.resmeeting.Certificate_of_ID_Funding_Completed__c}" click="{!c.updateObj}"/></td></tr>
				<tr><td>Deposit and refund policy explained: </td>		<td><ui:inputCheckbox value="{!v.resmeeting.Deposit_info_refund_policy_explained__c}" click="{!c.updateObj}"/></td></tr>
				<tr><td>Advise to instruct solicitor: </td>				<td><ui:inputCheckbox value="{!v.resmeeting.Advise_to_instruct_solicitor__c}" click="{!c.updateObj}"/></td></tr>
				<tr><td>Data release form for IFA signed: </td>			<td><ui:inputCheckbox value="{!v.resmeeting.Date_release_form_for_IFA_signed__c}" click="{!c.updateObj}"/></td></tr>
			</table>
		</div>

<div class="twisty" id="optionsAndExtras" onclick="{!c.toggleDiv}">
			<div class="mashable">
				OPTIONS AND EXTRAS
			</div>
		</div>
		<div class="hideable" id="ccOptionsAndExtras">
			Advise of preseslected items: <ui:inputCheckbox value="{!v.resmeeting.Purchase_price_confirmed__c}" click="{!c.updateObj}"/><br/>

</div>
		<div class="twisty" id="leasehold" onclick="{!c.toggleDiv}">
			<div class="mashable">
				MANAGEMENT / FACTOR
			</div>
		</div>
		<div class="hideable" id="ccLeasehold">
			Advise of preseslected items: <ui:inputCheckbox value="{!v.resmeeting.Purchase_price_confirmed__c}" click="{!c.updateObj}"/>
		</div>

<div class="twisty" id="generalDetails" onclick="{!c.toggleDiv}">
			<div class="mashable">
				GENERAL DETAILS
			</div>
		</div>
		<div class="hideable" id="ccGeneralDetails">
			Advise of preseslected items: <ui:inputCheckbox value="{!v.resmeeting.Purchase_price_confirmed__c}" click="{!c.updateObj}"/>
		</div>

<div class="twisty" id="customerJourney" onclick="{!c.toggleDiv}">
			<div class="mashable">
				CUSTOMER JOURNEY
			</div>
		</div>
		<div class="hideable" id="ccCustomerJourney">
		</div>

<div class="twisty" id="otherFeatures" onclick="{!c.toggleDiv}">
			<div class="mashable">
				ANY OTHER FEATURES DISCUSSED
			</div>
		</div>
		<div class="hideable" id="ccOtherFeatures">
		</div>

</aura:component>

And here's my Component JS controller code:

({
	doInit: function(component, event, helper) {
		currentUser
		var action = component.get("c.getReservationMeeting");
		action.setParams({
			rmid : component.get("rmid")

});
		action.setCallback(this, function(d) {
				component.set("v.resmeeting", d.getReturnValue());