• 20 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a field in which the user records a target date. I need a new field which takes that date entered by the user and shows a set number of days added to that date. Thanks for any help!
We have a custom field (number type) on Leads, Opportunities and Accounts. We would like the field to update on all three records regardless of which object the user updates it on. Is this possible? (I am not a programmer and have never used triggers before; can I get help with how to use them, if they are the answer?) Thanks.
I have a field in which the user records a target date. I need a new field which takes that date entered by the user and shows a set number of days added to that date. Thanks for any help!
We have a custom field (number type) on Leads, Opportunities and Accounts. We would like the field to update on all three records regardless of which object the user updates it on. Is this possible? (I am not a programmer and have never used triggers before; can I get help with how to use them, if they are the answer?) Thanks.

Hi All,

Is there any ways to remove standard buttons on bottom of the detail page / layout ?. I want to show the standard buttons at the top of the detail page only.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

SK