• 24 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Got this error & just following directions...

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HQVTALII

It is a brand new org.
I'm on the "Visualizing Your Data" unit and I got down to the challenge which I believe I completed correctly but I get this error:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
One or more of the following is incomplete in the Dashboard: no component uses the 'Cases by Status' report as a source report, your component does not have a 'Cases by Status' header, and/or your component does not have a 'New vs Closed' title.

I've checked this five or six times and have created the dashboard twice.  Not sure how to progress from here.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I am getting error message while solving this challenge in Trailhead :

To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).Name the validation rule 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'.
A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.
The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MailingPostalCode value. (Hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check)

Error Message is :  There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: HKIZNLVZ. Error: Trailhead::TrailheadTimeOut. Message: Trailhead.view: failed to get a 200 response. Made 3 attempts each resulting in a 403 or 500 failure for url challenges?key=%5B%22trailhead.challenge.validation_rules.en.us.192%22%5D.

I am not sure what went wrong here.
My Validation Rule is on Contact Object  :

AND ( NOT(ISBLANK( Account.Name)),
( MailingPostalCode <> Account.ShippingPostalCode))

Can anyone please help with this.
 Everytime I try to save a visualforce page in the setup section I get the following error:Error: <apex:page> is required and must be the outermost tag in the markup at line 1 column 1

I get the error if i edit the page, if i try to rename the file or even if i open it up and just hit save. This is happening on all visualforce pages. Any ideas? My Code: (This is just the standard SFDC Login Visualforce page.

HI All ,

I am facing a issue reagrding the field update from apex.

System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 800c00000001DvXAAU; first error: INVALID_OR_NULL_FOR_RESTRICTED_PICKLIST, Status: bad value for restricted picklist field: Active: [Status]

I have provide all the permissions for the field. but still facing the above issue.

Please help!!!..

Thanks

Shailu

• July 26, 2013