• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
ATS OST to PST Converter providing truly safe recovery / conversion utility which simply repair & convert crashed Outlook OST file into healthy formats like as PST, EML, HTML, vCal, vCard, MBOX, MSG, EMLX, Exchange server and Office 365 etc. This OST file converter software also works to recover damaged or crashed OST file components like as contacts, calendars, inbox, deleted items, notes, journals, embedded images/ scheduled task and appointments etc.

Get more details:   http://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/ats-ost-to-pst-converter-software-159.html
In any case, if you are looking to convert multiple MSG files to PST format, then try ZOOK MSG to PST Converter and export your MSG files to PST format. It is the most reliable solution to convert MSG to PST with attachments in a single click. It has simple and easy to use interface of the utility which enables any novice user to perform MSG to PST conversion.
Overall it is a two-step conversion process to convert multiple MSG files to PST format in couple of seconds. Just follow the simple steps as described below: -
  • Download ZOOK MSG to PST converter and install it in your system.
  • Now, select MSG files or MSG folder.
  • Choose desired file location.
  • Click on Convert button.
Advantages of Using MSG to PST Converter
  • It Converts MSG to PST with attachments in single click.
  • Batch convert MSG to PST format at once.
  • Preserves data integrity and RTF structure.
  • Maintains folder hierarchy to keep all emails in same folders.
  • Fully supportable to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
  • Outlook Installation is not required.
Hi everybody,

this question is about how to restore related data when you don't have these in the recycle bin anymore and neither as backup. 
I could find much more information about restoring data which is in the recycle bin or as backup, but nothing if none of these cases apply to you.

I could find for example which ooportunities were deleted in a certain date range, but there are related data, some of them not standard and have a lookup with Opportunity. I am worried about:

1. If I insert parent records, they will get a new ID and suppose you have 1000 opportunities, you will have then to find a way to fill the new parent IDs in the child records.

Do you know what would be a practical, easy way to handle this?

2. If I insert parent and child records, audit fileds such as CreatedDateBy, LastModifiedBy, etc. won't have the same values as before these data were deleted.
I have read there is a possibility but keeping/retaining the audit field values works only for some standard objects and not for custom ones.

Is there a possibility to handle this for opportunities and related data?

3. Open activities, Activity History, Notes and Attachments, Opportunity Field History, Contact Roles: how can I recover all this information related to parent and child records?

4. There are a few child records in the recycle bin. 
You can not search for a record ID in the recycle bin. I have a list of deleted Opportunity related data and within the IDs. These are only a few. How can I recover these from the recycle bin if I can not search for the ID there?

Guys, I would appreciate your advice. I have read many Salesforce pages and Forum threads, so if you could advise me from your experience I would be more than grateful.
Learn how to export Outlook emails to PDF format with help of Outlook Export Email Application which allows easy method for you to easily understand how to export Outlook emails to PDF with all emails, contacts, calendars, briefcase and attachment. It gives two conversion mode - Single mode and Batch mode, so that users can easily export bulk Outlook emails to PDF at one time without any problem. To export Outlook emails to PDF Outlook installation is not necessary using this software. The Outlook Export application can easily install on any Windows OS platforms i.e. Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8,Windows 7, etc.
I have a 17GB PST file which seems to be corrupt, I repaired my PST with ScanPST.exe but did not get all my data. Please give suggestion how can I repair my PST file its very important for me. 
If you have multiple orphan MSG files and you want to open it within MS Outlook then you can use for MSG to PST converter. It allows you to save several MSG files into PST format and you can import this PST file within MS Outlook. With the tool, you can keep the folder strcuture and other associated data like attachments, email formatting etc intact.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/How-to-Import-MSG-Files-in-ce42e626
Hello,

Take wonderful Shareware EML to PST Converter software which smoothly converts Outlook Express EML files into MS Outlook PST file format. Our solution will helpful for outlook users those who want to open EML files into the Outlook PST environment without losing any information from them.

This tool converts both EML/EMLX to PST and you can convert multiple EML files to PST format. It extracts all the essential email components like To, Bcc, Cc, Sent, From, Received, Attachments, etc. Also convert different types of mails Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird and Apple email and uses EML to PST file format.

To know more information, visit to:  http://clickfordownlaod.blogspot.in/2017/02/eml-to-pst-converter-tool.html
Now every user can recover NSF file and convert NSF file to MSG file with best solution of NSF file converter. Program can smartly export Lotus Notes NSF file to MSG file with whole versions of Lotus Notes NSF file and MSG file.

Read More: 
http://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-msg.html
Perfect VHD data recovery software is great solution which can get back deleted or lost data from Microsoft (VHD), Oracle (VDI) and VMware (VMDK) image files. It strategically scans NTFS and FAT file systems of VHD and gets back all the damaged, lost or corrupt files.

Go through ;-
[b][url=http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/vhd-data-recovery-tool.html //]VHD data recovery[/url][/b]
I am in a need to export PST to PDF and thus searching for a tool to export Outlook .PST files into Adobe PDF files. 

Can anyone suggest any good tool to export PST to PDF files? 
Regain EML to PST software :-  Most powerful Software to repair damage EML file data and gives you idea how to convert EML to PST file.this utility which have been convert all multiple EML files of different email client like Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird to PST file format.

Moreover, you can save the converted mailbox items to an existing PST file or new PST file.This Software solves a common problem when switching mail programs or computers: e-mail clients store messages in their own formats which are incompatible with Microsoft Outlook.The software also enables you to preview the repaired mailbox items before actually saving them.This software Supports almost all versions of MS Windows and MS Outlook.

Get more detail click here :- Click here
Get the beneficial tool to convert all multiple EML files of different email client like Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird to PST file format. This tool converts both EML/EMLX to PST and you can convert multiple EML files to PST format.It extracts all the essential email components like To, Bcc, Cc, Sent, From, Received, Attachments, etc.This software is also well supported by all MS Outlook and Windows platform.

Reference link - http://www.emltopstfile.com/

I am facing trouble to convert my MBOX data to PDF and I am unable to find an absolute application which can smoothly perform the task. Can anybody suggest me a solution for this which can do complete migration without any data loss?

If your virtual hard disk data is corrupted or damaged and you want to repair it, then try Kernel for VHD Recovery tool. This software has several advance features to get back all the deleted or lost data from Virtual machine. It allows recovery of all the data like database, Office files, audio, image, videos, archive and backup files and other data. This software performs recovery accurately and without any loss of data. To find more information about VHD recovery tool, visit http://www.vhdrecoverytool.com/