• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am trying to install the Salesforce Adoption Dashboards from the AppExchange into my Playground for the Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards > Extend Your Reporting Strategy with AppExchange hands-on challenge.  When I click on the link directly in Trailhead to install, it says I do not have the correct admin permissions (screenshot attached), atlthough in Setup I do have the admin profile assigned to me.  If I try to install the package directly from my Playground instead by searching the AppExchange, it redirects me to a window to verify my credentials and then says that the link it directed me to is broken.  It does nothing after that, so I have no way of installing the package from there either.

Any insight on what I can try out would be helpful!User-added image

I am having an issue with installing any packages from Trailhead (screenshot attached). I keep receiving the error that I do not have the correct permissions to install it. I have tried to install packages from a few different sections and non of them work.

Thank you.User-added image
Hello,

I am trying to install the Salesforce Adoption Dashboards from the AppExchange into my Playground for the Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards > Extend Your Reporting Strategy with AppExchange hands-on challenge.  When I click on the link directly in Trailhead to install, it says I do not have the correct admin permissions (screenshot attached), atlthough in Setup I do have the admin profile assigned to me.  If I try to install the package directly from my Playground instead by searching the AppExchange, it redirects me to a window to verify my credentials and then says that the link it directed me to is broken.  It does nothing after that, so I have no way of installing the package from there either.

Any insight on what I can try out would be helpful!User-added image