• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The instructions for the Sales Reps dashboard state: " Contains the same elements as the Sales Manager dashboard, but respects record level security by displaying only the data that the user has permission to view."

I believe the way to do that is by changing the 'View dashboard as' drop down to 'Run as logged-in user'.
However, when I do this, I cannot save the dashboard in 'My Personal Dashboards' folder, as instructed by the Pre-work and Notes last bullet: "During the course of this superbadge you'll be asked to move your reports and dashboards to specific folders and set folder security. Until that time store your reports and dashboards in your personal custom report and dashboard folders."

What should I do so that I can fulfil the requirement and check Challenge 2?
Hi,

We have two 3 roles ( Finance Approver , GHC Approver  , Program Administrator ) This can be assinged to only one user it cannot be assigned to multiple users we want to add a validation rule if this role is already assigned need to display a message in user screen please suggest me how to write this validation rule 

Thanks
Sudhir