• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

When using force:navigateToURL to redirect to an external address it opens in a new tab. How can I replace the current window with the new URL?

​Thanks.
Hello,

I have a modal that is displayed via two separate buttons - the component contains an attribute that determines which button opened the modal (via an event being fired) and an attribute containing the value of a picklist. I want the picklist to default to an option when one button is pressed, and not default to an option when the second button is pressed (remain blank until the user changes it).

How can I accomplish this while still only using this one comonent? I tried declaring the attributes in an aura:if tag that checks which button opened the modal, but it wouldn't compile.
Hello,

In my community I'd like to create a tab (or ideally change the homepage) to link to the 'My Account' page found under the User Profile Header menu.  This page shows the accounts associated with the user (the accounts in which they are listed as a contact) and lists instances of a custom object that looks up to accounts.

How can I accomplish this? I've tried creating a similar page in the Lightning App Builder but can't find a way to use it in Communities.
Hi,

I'd like to add a Submit for Approval button to my custom Lightning page. I have the button added to my page layout, but it only shows in Salesforce classic. I'm fine with adding this standard button or creating a custom button with the functionality I need. When the button is pressed, I want the record to be locked and a user to be alerted. Upon approval, the record should remain locked; upon rejection, the record should become editable once again.

I've seen multiple posts regarding Submit for Approval with VF pages but not using Lightning. Any suggestions on the best way to implement this?
Hello,

In my community I'd like to create a tab (or ideally change the homepage) to link to the 'My Account' page found under the User Profile Header menu.  This page shows the accounts associated with the user (the accounts in which they are listed as a contact) and lists instances of a custom object that looks up to accounts.

How can I accomplish this? I've tried creating a similar page in the Lightning App Builder but can't find a way to use it in Communities.