• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am trying to calculate the time spent on each staff. I have taken 2 datetime fields and 3rd field to calulate time spent for each staff. 

What I am trying to do is : When record is getting created that time,status is 'NEW' and setting the 1st field to NOW(). Now on staff change and status not equals to 'NEW', updating fields i.e the 2nd datetime field to NOW(),Then calulating the timespent: 2nd datetime - 1st datetime and again
setting the 1st datetime field to NOW(). 

But the problem is while updating 3 fields at a time. The 2nd datetime field should be updated at the last but it is updating before calculating the time spent.

So, how to proceed with it. Please suggest for the same.

Thanks!
Hi All,

I have a service request created and it should get assigned to Demo Global Service queue. The task should be get assigned to queue according to user's account.

For Example : If user's account is London then task should get assigned to London Support queue.
I have to do this using assignment rule and need to understand this concept better with examples/docs.

Please suggest for the same.

Thanks!
Hi All,

I have an Incident Object which hold status field(which is pickList). Initial value of status is 'OPEN' and I want to set the value to 'ASSIGN'. How to set this value using apex.

Thanks!
Hi All,

I have 'NEW' as default status set when incident record gets created. But the condition is, the status should set as 'ASSIGNED' automatically when the ticket is assigned to a Queue or a Staff and also when the there is a change in the assignment. 

Can anyone please tell me, how to set the status of incident object using process builder?? I have tried it using workflow rule, it worked but after 'ASSIGNED' status it is not getting set to another status.

So, looking for process builder for updating status of incident object.

Thanks!
Hi All,

I have a list of queue names which are to be imported by using data Loader.I tried exporting data using data loader for QueueSObject, where I got the QueueIds and not the QueueName.

But may I know how to import the list of queue names using data loader. Which object is to be used ,so that queue names can be imported.

Thanks!
Hi All,

I need to calculate the time spent on that particular incident. What I have to do is, I need to calculate the time spent on particular incident by particular staff and this staff might get changed. And this must include the business hours.

Suppose, incident is created and assigned to 'XYZ' staff, this staff has worked for 30 minutes. Now, the 'XYZ' staff has changed to 'ABC' staff,this staff has worked for 20 minutes. So, how to calculate this time for particular incident and particular staff. Can anyone please suggest me how to proceed with this.

After this I have to create a report which holds this particular incident,time and the total time taken for this incident.

Thanks!
Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me how to fetch the value of staff lookup field of incident object in an apex class.In an incident object, staff lookup field has a value as 'xyz'. How to get this field in an apex class.

Thanks!
Hi All,

I am trying to calculate the time spent on each staff. I have taken 2 datetime fields and 3rd field to calulate time spent for each staff. 

What I am trying to do is : When record is getting created that time,status is 'NEW' and setting the 1st field to NOW(). Now on staff change and status not equals to 'NEW', updating fields i.e the 2nd datetime field to NOW(),Then calulating the timespent: 2nd datetime - 1st datetime and again
setting the 1st datetime field to NOW(). 

But the problem is while updating 3 fields at a time. The 2nd datetime field should be updated at the last but it is updating before calculating the time spent.

So, how to proceed with it. Please suggest for the same.

Thanks!
Hi All,

I have a service request created and it should get assigned to Demo Global Service queue. The task should be get assigned to queue according to user's account.

For Example : If user's account is London then task should get assigned to London Support queue.
I have to do this using assignment rule and need to understand this concept better with examples/docs.

Thanks!
Hi All,

I have an Incident Object which hold status field(which is pickList). Initial value of status is 'OPEN' and I want to set the value to 'ASSIGN'. How to set this value using apex.

Thanks!
Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me how to fetch the value of staff lookup field of incident object in an apex class.In an incident object, staff lookup field has a value as 'xyz'. How to get this field in an apex class.

Thanks!