• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hey there,

Just beginning with developer beginner trailheads.

I noticed when i want to use  "View Source" i get the following message : (See attachment)

Does anyone have a sollution to fix this ?

using Chrome, tried also in Edge, but same error.

User-added image

thx in advance

Hey there,

I just completed my first project and i would love to keep all the things i did in a sandbox for my own reference. (a few apex classes, visual force pages and a visual flow)

Does someone know how to copy meta data from a sandbox to an developer org ?

Is it possible to copy a sandbox 1 to 1 to a developer org ?

And if so, what would be the best way to do this ?

Hey There,

Another question from me (sorry for overwhelming you in here, it's just I'm doing my first project all alone)
I would like to do a field update in process builder from a custom Number field to another custom number field

I used process builder and my second line is updating ( that's just a text field to a text field)User-added image(so criteria are fine) See screenshot. 

Is there something different when updating a custom number field to another custom number field ?
Do i need to use a formula ?
Both custom number fields can have up to 18 numbers, i don't understand why it;'s not updating....any idea's ?
Hey there,

I Installed Mass Delete from the appexchange https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016YuDEAU

I want to give access to this mass delete button to only one person in a profile.
When installing you get this option to install it just for certain profiles. I did choose that one, but after it gives me no option to choose profiles.
It seems just available for anyone.
Wondering if someone faced the same problem and fixed this?
Also i you could finally choose it for one profile, how about just giving access to one person? (maybe via a permission set?)

Best
Jelly

Hey there im creating a webform with visual workflow
There is this field where i need the attentant to fill in a number between 1 and 999999 there should be no spaces allowed. so input 12 435 should not be allowed

Does anyone know the correct Regex for this in visual workflow ?

Hello All,

Im trying to use process builder and update a value from a long text area datatype field to a number data type field (both in the same object)
the long text area field is validated to be a number, is this possible with a formula and process builder ?|

It sounds crazy to use a long text area field for a number, but i can't change that data type field due to data loss 
Hey there,

(currently making my first flow ever, sorry if the question is really easy)

When saving the flow i get this message:
The field "blabla__c" is being assigned more than one value in the same operation. Only one of those values will be actually assigned at runtime.

Does anyone know how I can use 2 screens, both inside those screens is a radio button option. When I want to create a record I want to assign both outcomes to 1 salesforce field. Ofcourse only one option is picked. (so in reality only one value will be written to a salesforce field)
Dear,

At the moment I need to create a custom web form for a company.
They already made another custom web form and registered a force.com site domain name.
Example :  http://ourcompany.force.com/
I did read you can only use one domain name so I was thinking I need to do this:

For their already existing webform, it should change to http://ourcompany.force.com/existingwebform
and for my new webform i need to create this                http://ourcompany.force.com/mynewwebform

is this true? or am I really talking nonsense (sorry I'm really new to the platform 2 months and all is new for me)also if true, is adjusting from http://ourcompany.force.com/ to http://ourcompany.force.com/existingwebform a big deal i.e what do I have to change in that other web form?

thanks for any reply, any help is welcome :)

There is this field where i need the attentant to fill in a number between 1 and 999999 there should be no spaces allowed. so input 12 435 should not be allowed

Here is the error I'm getting: 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find an opportunity named 'Big Deal'.

However, I'm logged into both Trailhead and my salesforce playground (I've verified several times) and the opportunity I was supposed to create is, in fact, completed.  Any help would be great.  Thanks!

Hey There,

Another question from me (sorry for overwhelming you in here, it's just I'm doing my first project all alone)
I would like to do a field update in process builder from a custom Number field to another custom number field

I used process builder and my second line is updating ( that's just a text field to a text field)User-added image(so criteria are fine) See screenshot. 

Is there something different when updating a custom number field to another custom number field ?
Do i need to use a formula ?
Both custom number fields can have up to 18 numbers, i don't understand why it;'s not updating....any idea's ?
Hey there,

I Installed Mass Delete from the appexchange https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016YuDEAU

I want to give access to this mass delete button to only one person in a profile.
When installing you get this option to install it just for certain profiles. I did choose that one, but after it gives me no option to choose profiles.
It seems just available for anyone.
Wondering if someone faced the same problem and fixed this?
Also i you could finally choose it for one profile, how about just giving access to one person? (maybe via a permission set?)

Best
Jelly

Hello All,

Im trying to use process builder and update a value from a long text area datatype field to a number data type field (both in the same object)
the long text area field is validated to be a number, is this possible with a formula and process builder ?|

It sounds crazy to use a long text area field for a number, but i can't change that data type field due to data loss 

Trying to complete the "HUNT YOUR PROSPECT" unit, getting the following error message when i try to complete the creation of the Opportunity:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The record was not created correctly"
Unless there are invisible steps in this Trailhead, I have completed them all.
Is it possible this trailhead has an error?

Sales Managers have asked for an at-a-glance solution to see completeness on leads. Create a helper formula field that looks at 5 key fields on the Lead object and evaluates their completeness, then a second formula field that references the helper formula and returns an image.

>The helper formula field should be on the Lead object with a name of 'Lead Quality Helper' and a resulting API name of 'Lead_Quality_Helper__c'.
>The helper formula should be of type Number.
>The helper formula should evaluate the following 5 fields: Email, Phone, Company, Title, and Industry and return 0 if blank and 1 if not blank. >The formula should then add all the values together to return a total value.
>The image formula should be on the Lead object with a name of 'Lead Quality' and a resulting API name of 'Lead_Quality__c'.
>The image formula should reference the helper formula, and return an image based on the number returned by the helper formula. The helper formula should be of type Text. Note: All of these images are already available in your Developer Edition.

1 = /img/samples/stars_100.gif with alternate text '1 star'
2 = /img/samples/stars_200.gif with alternate text '2 stars'
3 = /img/samples/stars_300.gif with alternate text '3 stars'
4 = /img/samples/stars_400.gif with alternate text '4 stars'
5 = /img/samples/stars_500.gif with alternate text '5 stars'

If none of the fields are filled out, the default should be /img/samples/stars_000.gif with alternate text '0 stars'.
The 'Lead Quality' formula must be added to the Lead Layout page layout.

ok so im having trouble on this challenege on trailhead. im confused what it means by helper formula, like how would we create a helper formular? also how would we create a image formula?

thanks if anyone answers