• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am trying to complete this challenge.As per my understanding please verify these steps below.

Reports-New Report-Account_create
User-added image

Matrix Format-Rating Column

User-added image

i am not able to find Hobby Type in the fields panel.
hi i am getting the following error.i checked contacts and users no record exist with the same name
Below steps i have completed 

1)Sharing Settings-Enable External Sharing Model-Organization-Wide Defaults area-Cases(Private)
2)selected Customer Portal Settings-Enable Customer Portal
3)Customer Portal Settings-New Sharing Sets-
   Label-Share cases with customers
   Sharing Set Name-Share_cases_with_customers
   Select Profiles-customer community user
   Select Objects-User-Case
4)Configure Access-User:Account
    Target Case-Account
     Access Level-Read/Write
5)Contact-New-Name:Edna Frank,Account Name:Smith Enterprises​
6)Edna Frank detail page-Manage external User-Enable-User created-
   User LicenseCustomer Community
   ProfileCustomer Community User
7)users-manage Users-My user name-role-CEO

User-added image
Hi,
i am stuck in this below error can anyone suggest?I already imported contact and account successfully through import wizard.stuck for hobby,contact hobby and opportunity.When i am trying to import hobby data with the(list of contacts to import) CSV file.in mapping section it shows only hobby field.

can anyone guide me on this?

User-added image
Hi,
i am stuck in this below error can anyone suggest?I already imported contact and account successfully through import wizard.stuck for hobby,contact hobby and opportunity.When i am trying to import hobby data with the(list of contacts to import) CSV file.in mapping section it shows only hobby field.

User-added image
Hi,
I am trying to complete this challenge.As per my understanding please verify these steps below.

Reports-New Report-Account_create
User-added image

Matrix Format-Rating Column

User-added image

i am not able to find Hobby Type in the fields panel.
Hi,

User-added image
Create a dashboard named Sales Focus and add the reports you set up earlier in this module.
Add a component based on the Upgrades (Last Month) report as a gauge component.
Add a component based on the Key Accounts report as a horizontal bar chart component.
Check challenge

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge.
Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LNEWIXXM

User-added image
I am completely lost and confused on this challenge and I dont know how to fix it. Every time I try to add Edna Frank as an external user it says "An account owner must be associated with a role to enable portal users or transfer portal users to his or her account." Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

In this challenge, you set up the external sharing model, create a sharing set, and create a customer community user. First, set up the external sharing model with Case set to private. Then, enable Customer Portal settings, and create a sharing set titled Share cases with customers for the Customer Community User Profile. In this sharing set, grant customer community users read and write access to the case object for all cases associated with their account.
Ensure that your DE org user has a role assigned.
Create a customer community user from Edna Frank's contact record. (Your DE org should already have a contact record for Edna Frank. If it doesn't, create a new contact with first name Edna and last name Frank.)
Ensure that the account associated with Edna Frank has cases associated with it.
Ensure that sharing set mapping is set to User:Account = Case:Account.

• September 14, 2016
I am getting the following error:

The 'Sales Manager' dashboard does not have the correct headers and titles for the chart components.

Here is the screenshot of my dashboard

Dashboard
The first challangeof this Superbadge seems to be problematic, showing the following message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
We could not find enough records in the 'Contacts' object. There should be at least 100 from the import.

What is interesting is that everything seems complete to me! I have inserted 100 contacts and 100 accounts, and of course all other items (Opportunities and Contact Hobbies).

Any idea why I see this error message?