• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have requirement that when opportunity stage changes to Closed won, modal window should open. For this I have created flow. Which works fine in debug but when I change the stage in detail page to closed won, it doesnt work. Please suggest.
I am having modal pop up in account page, in that modal I have 1 picklist. We select 1 value from picklist and click on proceed button, based on the value selected from picklist a record type opens. But the issue is, again if I open the modal pop up same picklist value is selected by default until I reload the page. Can anyone please help me and suggest a solution so that If I click on proceed button, either the component refresh or picklist value should again reset to default "--NONE--".

Note : I tried  $A.get('e.force:refreshView').fire(); this, but this is not working and setting value of the picklist to --NONE-- using component.set is the setting it to --NONE-- but then no other value is displayed when I click on picklist. 

• September 03, 2019
I have a scenario, where when case is created and auto-generated email is sent to customer that our agent will get back to in some time. Now if customer replies to email , those emails are not coming to salesforce and hence not getting attached to the respective case. Please help in capturing customer's reply as this is important.
I need help to write test class for below class? Its urgent

public class TriggerHelper {

public static void validateInFavourOf(List<Disbursement__c> newList){
        if(Trigger.isBefore){
            Set<Id> setCustDetail = new Set<Id>();
            Map<Id, Loan_Contact__c> mapCustDetail; 
            for(Disbursement__c disb : newList){
                if(disb.Customer_Detail__c != null){
                  setCustDetail.add(disb.Customer_Detail__c);    
                }
            }
            If(!setCustDetail.isEmpty()){
              mapCustDetail = new Map<Id,Loan_Contact__c>([SELECT Id, customer_name__c FROM Loan_Contact__c WHERE Id IN : setCustDetail]);    
            }

for(Disbursement__c disb : newList){
                if(disb.Cheque_Favouring__c == null && disb.Customer_Detail__c != null){
                    if(mapCustDetail.containsKey(disb.Customer_Detail__c)){
                      System.debug('Favouring value : ' + mapCustDetail.get(disb.Customer_Detail__c).customer_name__c);
                      disb.Cheque_Favouring__c = mapCustDetail.get(disb.Customer_Detail__c).customer_name__c;    
                    }
                    else{
                        disb.addError('No such Customer found');
                    }
                }
                else if(disb.Cheque_Favouring__c != null && disb.Customer_Detail__c != null){
                    if(disb.Cheque_Favouring__c != disb.Customer_Detail__r.customer_name__c){
                        disb.addError('Customer Name do not match for Cheque Favouring');
                    }
                }
                else if(disb.Customer_Detail__c == null && disb.Cheque_Favouring__c == null){
                    disb.addError('Please provide value for Cheque Favouring either in Favoring Customer Name or Favouring');
                }
            }
        }
    }    
}
I am having modal pop up in account page, in that modal I have 1 picklist. We select 1 value from picklist and click on proceed button, based on the value selected from picklist a record type opens. But the issue is, again if I open the modal pop up same picklist value is selected by default until I reload the page. Can anyone please help me and suggest a solution so that If I click on proceed button, either the component refresh or picklist value should again reset to default "--NONE--".

Note : I tried  $A.get('e.force:refreshView').fire(); this, but this is not working and setting value of the picklist to --NONE-- using component.set is the setting it to --NONE-- but then no other value is displayed when I click on picklist. 

• September 03, 2019