• 55 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have added few custom fields in the OP Object. When I look at a O, I want to view the custom fields in the OP associated to a O.

I get a list of the Products in the O page & when I click the link for the Product, it takes me to the Product page & there is no way that I amable to see the OP Records.

How can I see a list of all OP records associated to a O from the O Page?

Isnt a M-D relationship the correct relationship between opportunity & Opportunity Product ? When a Opportuntiy is deleted, I want the OP records to be deleted. Hnece doesnt a MD rleationship makes sense?
I am creating a Opportunity & Opportunity Products via a Apex Code. I am able to create a Opportunity. For the created Opportunity, I want to add some Opportunity Product (OpportunityLineItem) recirds. My Code is

ID OppID;
OppID = opps[0].ID;  //Get the ID for the added Opportunity

//Now I want to add Products
OLI = new OpportunityLineItem();
 OLI.Opportunity.ID = oppID; // Getting runtime error = Attempt to de-reference a NULL Object
 OLI.product2.ID = cdtl.product__r.ID; // This works

Pl. help
I populated the standard Product Object with Products & activated all. I want to add some Products in the Opportunity Line Object via the standard Opportunity page. I am not seeing any Products when trying to add to the Opportunity or the Price Book.
PL. HELP!!!!
I have 2 Queues - AsiaQ & EuropeQ. I have a Apex API that converts a Cart Custom Object record into a Lead record. The Lead record has a field callled Region which takes Asia or Europe. Based on the region selected, I want the Lead to be assigned to either AsiaQ or EuropeQ.

Below code works: I have hard coded the Q IDs.
ID QID;
Lead indLead = new Lead();

if (indLead.region__c == 'Asia')
      QID = '00G46000000nsXy';
else
    QID = '00G46000000nsY3';

indLead.ownerid = QID;

I dont want to hard code. I want to get the Q ID based on the region in the Lead record.

Below is the code. This is NOT working. Pl. help & suggest what mistake I am doing -

ID QID;

QID = [select queue.id from QueuesObject where Queue.Name = :indLead.region__c limit 1];
indLead.ownerid = QID;

I have confirmed that :indLead.region__c has the correct value of Asia or Europe.
I have 2 Chatter Groups with 2 DISTINCT members in each group. I want the conversations of a group to not be visisble to the other group.
When posting a chatter, I only have the option of "To: My Followers" in LIghtening. However in Classic I get both My Followers & A Group.

1. Why is the option to choose My Group not available in Lightening?
2. How can I setup so that chats are visible only to the group members & not to outside group memebrs. Currently chats posted are available to both the group members although the 2 groups have DISTINCT members.

I have added few custom fields in the OP Object. When I look at a O, I want to view the custom fields in the OP associated to a O.

I get a list of the Products in the O page & when I click the link for the Product, it takes me to the Product page & there is no way that I amable to see the OP Records.

Isnt a M-D relationship the correct relationship between opportunity & Opportunity Product ? When a Opportuntiy is deleted, I want the OP records to be deleted. Hnece doesnt a MD rleationship makes sense?
I am creating a Opportunity & Opportunity Products via a Apex Code. I am able to create a Opportunity. For the created Opportunity, I want to add some Opportunity Product (OpportunityLineItem) recirds. My Code is

ID OppID;
OppID = opps[0].ID;  //Get the ID for the added Opportunity

//Now I want to add Products
OLI = new OpportunityLineItem();
 OLI.Opportunity.ID = oppID; // Getting runtime error = Attempt to de-reference a NULL Object
 OLI.product2.ID = cdtl.product__r.ID; // This works

Pl. help
I populated the standard Product Object with Products & activated all. I want to add some Products in the Opportunity Line Object via the standard Opportunity page. I am not seeing any Products when trying to add to the Opportunity or the Price Book.
PL. HELP!!!!
I have 2 Queues - AsiaQ & EuropeQ. I have a Apex API that converts a Cart Custom Object record into a Lead record. The Lead record has a field callled Region which takes Asia or Europe. Based on the region selected, I want the Lead to be assigned to either AsiaQ or EuropeQ.

Below code works: I have hard coded the Q IDs.
ID QID;

if (indLead.region__c == 'Asia')
      QID = '00G46000000nsXy';
else
    QID = '00G46000000nsY3';

indLead.ownerid = QID;

I dont want to hard code. I want to get the Q ID based on the region in the Lead record.

Below is the code. This is NOT working. Pl. help & suggest what mistake I am doing -

ID QID;

QID = [select queue.id from QueuesObject where Queue.Name = :indLead.region__c limit 1];
indLead.ownerid = QID;

I have confirmed that :indLead.region__c has the correct value of Asia or Europe.
I have 2 Chatter Groups with 2 DISTINCT members in each group. I want the conversations of a group to not be visisble to the other group.
When posting a chatter, I only have the option of "To: My Followers" in LIghtening. However in Classic I get both My Followers & A Group.

1. Why is the option to choose My Group not available in Lightening?
2. How can I setup so that chats are visible only to the group members & not to outside group memebrs. Currently chats posted are available to both the group members although the 2 groups have DISTINCT members.