• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I created a pre-chat form using snap-in for lightning experiece.  I have the chat in the Lead object and I'm creating a new record with the pre-chat form fields if the entered email address does not exit in our org and is working properly. But I noticed that the new leads created throght the pre-chat form are being assigned to the "Automated Process" user.  I'm trying to send through the pre-chat form a default OwnerId value, but is not working, all the values passed through the pre-chat form are correct but the Owner, is still creating the lead with the "Automated Process" as the Lead Owner.

Any idea how to accomplish this???

Thanks!
Hi I created a custom hiperlink with the First and Last Name in the lead object. When using the field in reports it shows the lead's full name as a hyperlink but when I use it in a chart it displays the HTML Salesforce generates. 

How i can have the Lead's full name as a hyperlink in a table chart?
Hi,

My organization have an issue with manual's emails been sent with the incorrect "From Address" and we need to have a validation rule to prevent this human error from keep happening. I looked at the Email Message Validation Rules but it cannot be done because it doesn't have the "RelatedTo" lookup field. I used the ParentId field but it seems that this is only getting populated with the "Case" object.  Below the validation I tried to do, and I need to find a workaround.

&&
or( 
and(ISPICKVAL(Parent.Lead__r.field,'one'),FromAddress != 'one@test.com'), 
and(ISPICKVAL(Parent.Lead__r.field,'two'),FromAddress != 'two@test.com')
)

Looking around traiblazer communities suggested a trigger, but  I don't see the Lead object listed as a related object in the "RelatedTo" field.

I need to validate the "From Address" for the email to be sent to a Lead based on a specific picklist value of the record, any sugestion how to acomplish this?

Thanks,

Out of the sudden i'm getting this error " Unable to open Apex Code Editor Reason null argument" using my eclipse tool, last time I worked in my eclipse project was Monday and everything was working fine.

I'm using Eclipse Neon.2 with Java 8 Update 121 (64-bit) and Java SE Development kit 8 Update 121(61-bit) in a surface pro 4 with windows 10 as an operating system.

I have uninstall/intall the Java Kit and Eclipse three times and i keep getting the same error while triying to create a new trigger.  I had read and tried everything from prior post in this isssue but nothing have worked so far for me.  

Any help!!!!

Out of the sudden i'm getting this error " Unable to open Apex Code Editor Reason null argument" using my eclipse tool, last time I worked in my eclipse project was Monday and everything was working fine.

I'm using Eclipse Neon.2 with Java 8 Update 121 (64-bit) and Java SE Development kit 8 Update 121(61-bit) in a surface pro 4 with windows 10 as an operating system.

I have uninstall/intall the Java Kit and Eclipse three times and i keep getting the same error while triying to create a new trigger.  I had read and tried everything from prior post in this isssue but nothing have worked so far for me.  

Any help!!!!

Hi,

My organization have an issue with manual's emails been sent with the incorrect "From Address" and we need to have a validation rule to prevent this human error from keep happening. I looked at the Email Message Validation Rules but it cannot be done because it doesn't have the "RelatedTo" lookup field. I used the ParentId field but it seems that this is only getting populated with the "Case" object.  Below the validation I tried to do, and I need to find a workaround.

&&
or( 
and(ISPICKVAL(Parent.Lead__r.field,'one'),FromAddress != 'one@test.com'), 
and(ISPICKVAL(Parent.Lead__r.field,'two'),FromAddress != 'two@test.com')
)

Looking around traiblazer communities suggested a trigger, but  I don't see the Lead object listed as a related object in the "RelatedTo" field.

I need to validate the "From Address" for the email to be sent to a Lead based on a specific picklist value of the record, any sugestion how to acomplish this?

Thanks,

Any help!!!!