• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, 

I have the following error: The formula expression is invalid: Incorrect parameter type for function 'AND()'. Expected Boolean, received Text

With regard to the following Formula: IF (AND(AND( ([Opportunity].Amount >= 50000), TEXT ([Opportunity].StageName) = "20% - Need Identified / Initial Discussions"), TEXT ([Opportunity].Pricing_Status__c) = "Discounted Below Price Book", "Discounted Within Role Remits"))

Any insight, would be greatly appreciated. 
Thank you
Hi there, 

I have just finished the Suggestion Box App project. It was very useful, however I am now dismayed to find that the app I have created is not actually there on our SF system? There is no trace of the object, the processes or the reports. 

I completed the project through the 'Launch Hands-on org'. Is this not reflected in our system? Is there a way to copy it over if not, without having to repeat the whole process? 

Thank you.
Hi all, 

I have the following error: The formula expression is invalid: Incorrect parameter type for function 'AND()'. Expected Boolean, received Text

With regard to the following Formula: IF (AND(AND( ([Opportunity].Amount >= 50000), TEXT ([Opportunity].StageName) = "20% - Need Identified / Initial Discussions"), TEXT ([Opportunity].Pricing_Status__c) = "Discounted Below Price Book", "Discounted Within Role Remits"))

Any insight, would be greatly appreciated. 
Thank you
Hi there, 

I have just finished the Suggestion Box App project. It was very useful, however I am now dismayed to find that the app I have created is not actually there on our SF system? There is no trace of the object, the processes or the reports. 

I completed the project through the 'Launch Hands-on org'. Is this not reflected in our system? Is there a way to copy it over if not, without having to repeat the whole process? 

Thank you.