Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi There,

I'm having a hard time trying to validate the challenge of the module:
Lightning Flow
(step 3) Guide Users Through Your Business Processes with Cloud Flow Designer 

I followed every direction of the challenge, three times, removing eveything in between so I start from scratch again, but no, I still get this error message upon challenge validation:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'
Thing is this field does exist in the right named flow, called by the properly named home page. I don't get what I did wrong.
Flow Lightning Component field Upload_File

Any idea?
Welcome all,

I try to pass module Create a HelloWorld Lightning Component  but I'm facing following error: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'HelloWorld' component does not contain the correct code." however I cannot find this error here are my codes 

helloWorld.cmp:
<aura:component controller="HelloWorldController" implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes"> 
<aura:attribute name="greeting" type="String" default="World" />
<lightning:input name="Greeting" label="Greeting" value="{!v.greeting}"/>
 <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}" />
 Hello, {!v.greeting}!
</aura:component>

apex HelloWorldController : 
public with sharing class HelloWorldController {
@AuraEnabled
public static User getCurrentUser() {
return [SELECT Id, FirstName, LastName FROM User WHERE Id = :UserInfo.getUserId() LIMIT 1];
 }
 }

and js HelloWorldController:
({
doInit : function(component, event, helper) {
var action = component.get("c.getCurrentUser");
action.setCallback(this, function(response) {
var user = response.getReturnValue();
component.set("v.greeting", user.FirstName);
})
$A.enqueueAction(action);
}
})

The worst thing in this situation is that I check in my org and everything works as it should. 
Hi *,

I have installes a fresh new trailhead playground and installed dreamhause summer 17 edition incl. sample data load.
Every fine.

Now I am running the following trail, referencing to leads.
But I cannot find leads within UI as well as Developer console (DreamHouseLeads.vfp)
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/workshop-lightning-programmatic/steps/programmatic-step-1?trailmix_creator_id=005500000060ebSAAQ&trailmix_id=becoming-a-developer--big-picture-thinkers-edition

Can anybody help?

Many thanks in advance
René
I am stuck trying to figure out this error message, ("Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Google Info' custom button was not found. Make sure that it is a Detail Page Button (not link) and that its added to the page layout. If you are still having problems, ensure that you are NOT using Record types for the Contact object. This challenge will not work with Record types so you will need to sign up for a new DE org and use that instead for this module).
( i  thought I saved a custom button, however when I tried to add it to contact page layout, i could not find this button, it saved under link. this is the error message, I am trying to understand the correct course of action "create a new instance" ? if I do this will my old tests and badges be remembered/transfered over? or will I lose them and have to redo it all from the beginning? I created a custom button, checked syntax, ok, saved, ok, when I try to add button it seems that this button saved as a"link" "button not found" even though I created this in button mode! I dont know what I did wrong or what step to take to fix the problem, please help. Question as follows: To pass this challenge, create a custom button which opens a link to 'http://google.com?q={!Contact.Name}' - where {!Contact.Name} is the current contact's name. Then add this button to the default 'Contact Layout'.
The custom button must be named 'Google Info'.
The custom button must dynamically insert the contact's name using the appropriate merge field.
The custom button must be added to the 'Contact Layout' page layout.
This is the coding I used in button creation: https://www.google.ca/webhp?gws_rd={!Contact.Name} "insert field set" or https://www.google.ca/webhp?gws_rd={!Contact.Id} deeper explanation of error message please. Last Q for now, is there a phone umber I can call instead of this form or in addition perhaps? 
Hi, I am having trouble with the "Attributes and Expressions" module from trailhead.

Here is the challenge:
Create a Lightning Component to display a single item for your packing list.
  • Create a component called campingListItem that displays the name (ui:outputText) and the three custom fields using the appropriate output components.
  • Add an attribute named 'item' for type Camping_Item__c.
I created an component named campingListItem and this is the code:
<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="item" type="<my_domain>__Camping_Item__c"/>

<ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Packed__c}"/>
    <ui:outputCurrency  value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Price__c}"/>
    <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Quantity__c}"/>
</aura:component>

The error that I am getting is: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The packingListItem Lightning Component's attribute tag doesn't exist or its attributes are not set correctly."

With this, I tried to create another component, with the name "packingListItem", but It didn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Could someone help me out with this? 

integer dt1 = day( datevalue(cc1.ClosedDate) ) - today();
Hi All

I am getting the below error while doing the below challenege

The validation rule name 'Close_Date_Alert' was not found.

Please help me to slove it ?

Your company sells cylindrical hyperbaric chambers. You need a formula field that calculates the volume of a cylinder for you, rounded to the nearest whole number, given its radius and height. Use the existing mathematical formula for the volume of a cylinder, V = πr2h, where r is the radius of the cylinder, h is the height, and π is the constant Pi. Note: Although this formula field might best be created on a custom object, for simplicity, we’ll create this formula on the Opportunity object.
>Create 2 custom fields of type Number on the Opportunity object: ‘radius’ with a resulting API name of ‘radius__c’ and ‘height’ with a resulting API name of ‘height__c’.
>The formula should be named ‘Cylinder Volume’, with the resulting API name ‘Cylinder_Volume__c‘ and should be created on the Opportunity object.
>The formula should reference the custom fields ‘radius__c‘ and ‘height__c‘.
>The formula should use 3.14159 as an approximation of Pi.

Heres the challenge that im stuck on. i have created the 2 custom fields. What im stuck on is where do we create the formula. Do we put it in the custom fields or is there another place u insert it?

thanks if anyone can help

https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/advanced_formulas/picklist_formulas
Has anyone managed to pass the challenge?
Gives error:
The validation rule does not appear to be working correctly. Marking IsEscalated to true and Priority to Medium did not fire the validation rule.

Testing that same case myself (and some permuations) the Validation rule fires correctly I think...
Here is my validation formula
AND(
ISPICKVAL( Status , "Escalated"),
OR(
IsClosed,
IsClosedOnCreate,
NOT(ISPICKVAL( Priority , "High"))
)
)

Working on TrailHead Challenge... (https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_introduction/data_security/data_security_sharing_rules)

Tasks completed:
The custom object must be named 'Project' with a resulting API name of 'Project__c'.   Done
The Name field for 'Project' must be of type Text (not Auto-Number).  Done
The custom object 'Project' must have a custom field of type picklist named 'Priority' with a resulting API name of 'Priority__c'. Done
The role label should be 'Training Coordinator' with the resulting 'Role Name' of 'Training_Coordinator'. Note that you may already have this role in your role hierarchy from a previously attempted challenge.   Done
Set the organization wide settings to public read only.    Done

Here is where I think is the problem:
The sharing rule can be named anything.  

Create sharing rule under "Sharing Settings" under Project Sharing Rules..  Create a criteria based project sharing rule with Priority custom field equal to High.  Shared with role "Training Coordinator" as read-only access.

What am I missing?

Hey community,

I'm struggling with the logic of the task...

To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).Name the validation rule 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'.

A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.

The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MailingPostalCode value. (Hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check)

Here is what I got so far:

AND(
 NOT(ISBLANK(MailingPostalCode)),
 MailingPostalCode  <>  Account.ShippingPostalCode )

I THINK I know how to see if the contact mailing zip is not the same as the account shipping zip, and only if the is not blank.

The part I am stuck on is if the "Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MaiilingPostalCode value"...

I don't know what to do with that.

Also, I am now getting the error message when I recheck challenge:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Contact_must_be_in_Account_ZIP_Code: [] 

Double help, please.

Hello, I have this lightning data table and I want to display my respond from an API but I can't figure out how to match values to the right columns.  I tried fetching from lwc that did not work. Appreciate any help. 

JAVa Script

const columns = [
    { label: 'ID', fieldName: 'id' },
    { label: 'image', fieldName: 'imageType' },
    { label: 'title', fieldName: 'title', type: 'name' },
    { label: 'ready', fieldName: 'readyInMinutes', type: 'number' },
    { label: 'Serving', fieldName: 'servings' },
    { label: 'sourceURL', fieldName: 'sourceUrl' },

];

export default class bitsin extends LightningElement {
columns = columns;
data;

connectedCallback(){
    CallOut().then(
        result => {
            this.data = result;
                console.log('THIS THE SUCCESS MES ' + result);
        }
   ).catch( error => {
        console.error('this is the error ' + error);
   })
}

}

HTML 

<template>
    <div class="slds-var-m-around_small">
        <div style="height: 300px;">
            <lightning-datatable
                    key-field="id"
                    data={data}
                    hide-checkbox-column
                    columns={columns}>
            </lightning-datatable>
        </div>
                    </div>
</template>

Apex class

public with sharing class CallOut {

@AuraEnabled(cacheable=true)
    public static string spoonacular(){

Http http = new Http();
        HttpRequest request = new HttpRequest();
        string endpoint =  ''URLSAMPLE;
        request.setEndpoint(endpoint);
        request.setMethod('GET');
        httpResponse response = http.send(request);
        string donus;
        Integer statusCode = response.getStatusCode();
        if( statusCode == 200) {
           donus = response.getBody();
           system.debug('responsee ' + response.getBody());
        } else {
            system.debug('RESPOnse: ' + response.getBody());
        }

return donus;

}

}

JSON return

[
    {
        "id": 209128,
        "imageType": "jpg",
        "title": "Dinner Tonight: Grilled Romesco-Style Pork",
        "readyInMinutes": 45,
        "servings": 4,
        "sourceUrl": "http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2008/07/grilled-romesco-style-pork-salad-recipe.html"
    },
    {
        "id": 31868,
        "imageType": "jpg",
        "title": "Dinner Tonight: Chickpea Bruschetta",
        "readyInMinutes": 45,
        "servings": 2,
        "sourceUrl": "http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2009/06/dinner-tonight-chickpea-bruschetta-babbo-nyc-recipe.html"
    },
..... and so on

• February 09, 2022