• 15 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
  1. Can we create multiple files (contentversion) in the same transactions?
  2. Can we create multiple files and associated to a sobject(assume case/account - acc also should be inserted) in the same transactions (even if we need to use composite API)
Hi 

We have overridden your console standard page with a VF page. When clicked on the case, it is opening in an sub tab. If the users is trying to edit the records by inline edit option then the page is getting updated only in IE. Your help is much appreciated. 

Thanks 
Ram 
Hi All 

I am trying to redirect to a different page when clicked on a button in VF page, but it is actually showing a completely BLANK page. Can anyone please HELP ..!

Thanks

Hi All 

I have populated a field in Obj A from Obj B. Now can I update this field again ? I hope I am clear 

Ex: I have a look-up field in Obj A from Obj B, I have used trigger to autoPopulate the values from Obj B to Obj A. Now I was asked, can we update the already autoPopulated field which is in Obj A if customer wants to ??

Please help 
Hi All 

I am trying to auto populate field from Obj B to Obj A. I have written a trigger,  which is working fine. But I only want to work for before insert and before Update. Can you anyone please help with the correct context variable that needs to used ?

I have used the following for before update it is working fine but not working for insert. Please help

if(trigger.isBefore && trigger.isUpdate){
        OpportunityTriggerHandler.autoPoplate_User(trigger.new);
    }    
Hi All 

I am newbie to Salesforce. I was wondering if anyone can help me ?

How to create a AccountContactRole using trigger ? (When Account and its corresponding Contact is created that contact should become AccountContactRole) 

Your help is much appreciated 
Hi All 

I am trying to redirect to a different page when clicked on a button in VF page, but it is actually showing a completely BLANK page. Can anyone please HELP ..!

Thanks

Hi All 

I have populated a field in Obj A from Obj B. Now can I update this field again ? I hope I am clear 

Ex: I have a look-up field in Obj A from Obj B, I have used trigger to autoPopulate the values from Obj B to Obj A. Now I was asked, can we update the already autoPopulated field which is in Obj A if customer wants to ??

Please help 
Hi All 

I am trying to auto populate field from Obj B to Obj A. I have written a trigger,  which is working fine. But I only want to work for before insert and before Update. Can you anyone please help with the correct context variable that needs to used ?

I have used the following for before update it is working fine but not working for insert. Please help

if(trigger.isBefore && trigger.isUpdate){
        OpportunityTriggerHandler.autoPoplate_User(trigger.new);
    }    
I am not able to find the Properties Tab in the Sales app.  I have clicked on the "more" drop down menu and still do not see it.  I am in the "Admin Beginner  Data Modeling Understand Custom & Standard Objects" module.  Thanks! 

I am carefully following these instructions without any luck:  
Create a Record
Let’s create a property record to see what you did.
From the App Launcher  at the top of the page, select Sales.
Click the Properties tab in the navigation bar. If you don’t see it, look under the More drop-down.
Click New in the top corner.
Enter a name and price for the property and click Save.