• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I want to use $Action with a custom action that I've created.
Here is my code :
<apex:page standardController="Lead__c"> 
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock title="Créer un Lead">
             <apex:selectRadio layout="pageDirection">
                <apex:selectOption itemLabel="Nouvelle Affaire" itemValue="1"></apex:selectOption>
                <apex:selectOption itemLabel="Propal, DRI, Avant-vente" itemValue="2"></apex:selectOption>
                <apex:selectOption itemLabel="Renouvellement d'affaire" itemValue="3"></apex:selectOption>
        </apex:selectRadio>
            <apex:commandButton action="{!URLFOR($Action.Lead__c.Propal)}" value="Enregistrer" /> 
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

Lead is a custom objet and Propal is a custom action.
Can anyone help me ?
Thanks !

Inès
I can't complete my Sales Path Challenge ! I've created a new DE but still have this error :
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UXUHOIQF

Thanks for help !
Inès
Hello,

I want to use $Action with a custom action that I've created.
Here is my code :
<apex:page standardController="Lead__c"> 
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock title="Créer un Lead">
             <apex:selectRadio layout="pageDirection">
                <apex:selectOption itemLabel="Nouvelle Affaire" itemValue="1"></apex:selectOption>
                <apex:selectOption itemLabel="Propal, DRI, Avant-vente" itemValue="2"></apex:selectOption>
                <apex:selectOption itemLabel="Renouvellement d'affaire" itemValue="3"></apex:selectOption>
        </apex:selectRadio>
            <apex:commandButton action="{!URLFOR($Action.Lead__c.Propal)}" value="Enregistrer" /> 
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

Lead is a custom objet and Propal is a custom action.
Can anyone help me ?
Thanks !

Inès
I can't complete my Sales Path Challenge ! I've created a new DE but still have this error :
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UXUHOIQF

Thanks for help !
Inès
I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG