• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am attempting to extract information from a salesforce object using the data loader command line functionality.  I currently have a process-conf and .sdl that execute properly.  However, when I attempt to include Format() in the select statement, I am unsure of how to modify the mapping in the .sdl to bring it into the .csv.  I've tried a couple things that were unsuccessful.

This example works fine:
Select Id, CreatedDate
From Account

This example does not:
Select Id, format(CreatedDate)
From Account
Hello,

I am attempting to extract information from a salesforce object using the data loader command line functionality.  I currently have a process-conf and .sdl that execute properly.  However, when I attempt to include Format() in the select statement, I am unsure of how to modify the mapping in the .sdl to bring it into the .csv.  I've tried a couple things that were unsuccessful.

This example works fine:
Select Id, CreatedDate
From Account

This example does not:
From Account
Hello,

This example works fine:
Select Id, CreatedDate
From Account

This example does not:
From Account