• Fujifilm

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This is the formula I created.

IF(ISPICKVAL( AccountID__r.Billing_Shipping_State__c ,"AccountID__r.Billing_Shipping_State__c",
 AccountID__r.State__c ))
Trying to create a Salesforce button but it is not working, this is the error message I am receiving: Also below is the code as well.

Unable to Access Page
The value of the "p3_lkid" parameter contains a character that is not allowed or the value exceeds the maximum allowed length. Remove the character from the parameter value or reduce the value length and resubmit. If the error still persists, report it to our Customer Support team. Provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information. 

https://cs21.salesforce.com/email/author/emailauthor.jsp?retURL=/{!Webform_Inquiries__c.Name}&p2_lkid={!Webform_Inquiries__c.OwnerFullName}&p3_lkid={!Webform_Inquiries__c.Name}&p7={!Webform_Inquiries__c.Full_Name__c} %20}&rtype=003&template_id=00X2A000001v2uc &new_template=true
<apex:page StandardController="DemoRequest__c" showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
  <script type="text/javascript"> 
  if({!ApprovalStatus__c} == "New Request" ) {
      setTimeout(function() {
        alert("Please click Submit for Approval button");
      },750);
    }

</script>
</apex:page>

Hi. I have this error while completing the Analyze Your Data Over Time module for analytics.

I created a new Hands-On org and tried again. Still doesnt work.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: RNYKGLDU. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter insights.api.converters.DashboardState_V39r0_V40r0. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0

Analyze Your Data Over Time - Trailhead Module Error

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/wave_analytics_explorer/modules/wave_desktop_exploration/units/wave_analysis_over_time
Hi. I have this error while completing the Analyze Your Data Over Time module for analytics.

I created a new Hands-On org and tried again. Still doesnt work.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: RNYKGLDU. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter insights.api.converters.DashboardState_V39r0_V40r0. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0

Analyze Your Data Over Time - Trailhead Module Error

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/wave_analytics_explorer/modules/wave_desktop_exploration/units/wave_analysis_over_time
This is the formula I created.

IF(ISPICKVAL( AccountID__r.Billing_Shipping_State__c ,"AccountID__r.Billing_Shipping_State__c",
 AccountID__r.State__c ))
I am creating a Opportunity & Opportunity Products via a Apex Code. I am able to create a Opportunity. For the created Opportunity, I want to add some Opportunity Product (OpportunityLineItem) recirds. My Code is

ID OppID;
OppID = opps[0].ID;  //Get the ID for the added Opportunity

//Now I want to add Products
OLI = new OpportunityLineItem();
 OLI.Opportunity.ID = oppID; // Getting runtime error = Attempt to de-reference a NULL Object
 OLI.product2.ID = cdtl.product__r.ID; // This works

Pl. help
Trying to create a Salesforce button but it is not working, this is the error message I am receiving: Also below is the code as well.

Unable to Access Page
The value of the "p3_lkid" parameter contains a character that is not allowed or the value exceeds the maximum allowed length. Remove the character from the parameter value or reduce the value length and resubmit. If the error still persists, report it to our Customer Support team. Provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information. 

https://cs21.salesforce.com/email/author/emailauthor.jsp?retURL=/{!Webform_Inquiries__c.Name}&p2_lkid={!Webform_Inquiries__c.OwnerFullName}&p3_lkid={!Webform_Inquiries__c.Name}&p7={!Webform_Inquiries__c.Full_Name__c} %20}&rtype=003&template_id=00X2A000001v2uc &new_template=true
<apex:page StandardController="DemoRequest__c" showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
  <script type="text/javascript"> 
  if({!ApprovalStatus__c} == "New Request" ) {
      setTimeout(function() {
        alert("Please click Submit for Approval button");
      },750);
    }

</script>
</apex:page>

​I keep getting

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Top Laptop Industry' lens was not found. Please follow the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly

I have named the Lens as step 2 - Enter D01 - Laptops Salespeople - Wall of Fame as the title AND/OR result set Top Laptop Industry

Neither seem to work. I have refresed the screen, even cleared cookies and rebooted the computer. 
Can somebody please help me out here how to measure based on the sum of # instead of a count of rows or sum of the amount because on my case # is not appearing on the creating lens window Thanks in advance. PFB more details.

User-added image