• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have just integrated Sharepoint with Salesforce in our sandbox. We understand that in order to Share or attach specific documents on an account record, we must use the Chatter Attachment to search and attach file. 

Is there a way to created a custom application for Salesforce–SharePoint integration with the Lightning Component framework? We would like the application to appear as a separate section on the account record. We would like it to also allow the following:
  • Searching for SharePoint files from Salesforce.
  • Uploading files from Salesforce directly into SharePoint.
  • Uploading files from Outlook integrated with Salesforce into SharePoint.
  • Previewing and downloading SharePoint files right from Salesforce.
  • Relating SharePoint files to particular Salesforce Account, Contact and Opportunity records.
Any help would be appricatied. Referencing How-To-Guides would be REALLY appricated.

Thanks!
I have two reporting snapshots that run at different times, 12am PST Weekly and 1am PST Monthly, and saved to the same Source Object.

I'm trying to create a TEXT formula field that referenced the Snapshot Exeuction Time. I would like to display "Weekly" if the time is 12am and "Monthly" when the time is 1am. 

I also understand that the Snapshot Exeuction Time displays in GMT time. 

Im having difficulty creating this formula field. Can someone please assist? Thanks.
Hello Everyone,

I have created a custom button with code to update the Docusign Email Subject to "Please Docusign "Contract_Name". When attempting to test the button I receive the following error:

User-added image

This is the code in which I created: 
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_JavaScript")} 
//********* Option Declarations (Do not modify )*********// 
var RC = '';var RSL='';var RSRO='';var RROS='';var CCRM='';var CCTM='';var 
CCNM='';var CRCL=''; var CRL='';var OCO='';var DST='';var LA='';var CEM='';var 
CES='';var STB='';var SSB='';var SES='';var SEM='';var SRS='';var SCS ='';var 
RES=''; 
//*************************************************// 
// Custom Email Subject (default in config) 
CES = 'Please DocuSign: {!REVVY__MnContract__c.Name}'; // 
//********* Page Callout (Do not modify) *********// 
window.location.href = 
"/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_CreateEnvelope?DSEID=0&SourceID={!Opportunity.Id}&RC="+RC+"&RSL="+RSL+"&RSRO="+RSRO+"&RROS="+RROS+"&CCRM="+CCRM+"&CCTM="+CCTM+"&CRCL="+CRC 
L+"&CRL="+CRL+"&OCO="+OCO+"&DST="+DST+"&CCNM="+CCNM+"&LA="+LA+"&CEM="+CEM+"&CES= 
"+CES+"&SRS="+SRS+"&STB="+STB+"&SSB="+SSB+"&SES="+SES+"&SEM="+SEM+"&SRS="+SRS+"& 
SCS="+SCS+"&RES="+RES; 
//*******************************************//

I followed the instructions provided by Docusign which they also provided a sample code to start with.
https://08d1d92f490618f41c65-8fb00e97ac499a7066a18ce9c66b019b.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/DocuSign_for_Salesforce_Custom_Button_Logic.pdf.

Can someone please assist? I'm pretty new to Java Script. Thanks.

HI! I am working on this formula below and receiving this error:  Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 4

I have tried everything that I could to change this. please help

IF(
IF(
DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)  < DATEVALUE("2017-04-10"),
REVVY__Billing_Frequency_WF__c = 'Monthly', Annual_Amount__c , 
IF (REVVY__Billing_Frequency_WF__c = 'Yearly', REVVY__Yearly_Total_Value_Display_F__c , 
IF (REVVY__Billing_Frequency_WF__c = 'Weekly', REVVY__Weekly_Total_Value_Display_F__c , 
IF (REVVY__Billing_Frequency_WF__c = 'One Time', REVVY__Extended_Price_Display_F__c,  REVVY__Extended_Price_Display_F__c + REVVY__One_Time_Extended_Price_S__c)))),
IF(
REVVY__Billing_Frequency_WF__c = 'Monthly', Annual_Amount__c , 
IF (REVVY__Billing_Frequency_WF__c = 'Yearly', REVVY__Yearly_Total_Value_Display_F__c , 
IF (REVVY__Billing_Frequency_WF__c = 'Weekly', REVVY__Weekly_Total_Value_Display_F__c , 
IF (REVVY__Billing_Frequency_WF__c = 'One Time', REVVY__Extended_Price_Display_F__c,  REVVY__Extended_Price_Display_F__c  )))))
I have two reporting snapshots that run at different times, 12am PST Weekly and 1am PST Monthly, and saved to the same Source Object.

I'm trying to create a TEXT formula field that referenced the Snapshot Exeuction Time. I would like to display "Weekly" if the time is 12am and "Monthly" when the time is 1am. 

I also understand that the Snapshot Exeuction Time displays in GMT time. 

Im having difficulty creating this formula field. Can someone please assist? Thanks.