• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team ,
I have wrote a trigger. When ever the record is updated I need update the pick list field which is Car_Type__c. But I'm gettng below error. Please let me know the why the error message is getting and solution for it.

Error Message :   execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.FinalException: Record is read-only

Triggger :

trigger DiscountonCarprice on V_Customers__c (after insert,after update) {
    if(Trigger.isInsert && Trigger.isAfter ){
       DiscountonCarpriceController.Discount(trigger.new); 
    }
    else if(Trigger.isupdate && Trigger.isAfter ){
        system.debug('Im in else block');
      DiscountonCarpriceController.DiscountAfterUpdate(trigger.new,trigger.oldmap);   
    }
}

=================================
Apex Class :

public class DiscountonCarpriceController {
    Public static void discount(list<V_Customers__c> vclist){
        set<id> vcId = new set<id>();
         list<V_Customers__c> updateVc = new list<V_Customers__c>();
        for(V_Customers__c vcCust:vclist){
            vcId.add(vcCust.id);

}
        list<V_Customers__c> updateVcList = [select id,name,Country__c,Discount__c from V_Customers__c where id =: vcId];
        for(V_Customers__c vc: updateVcList){
            if(vc.Country__c=='INDIA'){
                vc.Discount__c = 20;
                //updateVc.add(vc);
            }
                else if(vc.Country__c=='UK'){
                vc.Discount__c = 15;
                  //  updateVc.add(vc);
            }
                else if(vc.Country__c=='USA'){
                vc.Discount__c = 10;
                   // updateVc.add(vc);
            }

}
        update updateVcList;
    }
    Public static void DiscountAfterUpdate(list<V_Customers__c> vclist,map<id,V_Customers__c> vcoldMap){ 
         set<id> vcId = new set<id>();
        for(V_Customers__c vcCust:vclist){
            vcId.add(vcCust.id);

}
        system.debug('vclist****'+vclist);
         system.debug('vcoldMap****'+vcoldMap);
        list<V_Customers__c> vclist1 = new list<V_Customers__c>();
          list<V_Customers__c> vclist2 = [select id,name,Country__c,Discount__c,Car_Type__c from V_Customers__c where Id IN :vcId];
        for(V_Customers__c vc:vclist){
            if(vcoldMap.get(vc.id).id == vc.id ){
                 vc.Car_Type__c = 'Hatchback';
               vclist1.add(vc);

system.debug('Discount Amount***'+ vc.Discount__c);
            } 

}

system.debug('vclist1***'+ vclist1);
            update vclist1;
             system.debug('vclist1***'+ vclist1);

}
}

=============================
Error Screenshot:
FYI:
User-added image
Hi Team,
I have a scenario.

I have one formula field which is Total_Billing_Amount__c which is in child Object.
I'm trying to get  the Maximum and Minimum values using the Roll-up summary field on parent Object. It was calculating properly for Maximum but unable to fetch the Minimum Billing amount through Min funtion. It is fetching the Zero instead of getting minimum Total_billing_amount__c
. Any reason behind this ?

Thanks in advance...
Thanks 
Venkat.
Hi Team,
I have one  requirement.
I need to write formula field...

I have a check_box__c field 
1) check_box__c checked or uncheked +  Type__c != 'ABC' we need to make the Discount__c field blank.

2)  check_box__c checked + Type__c = 'ABC' then we need to do like below

Model_Type__cDiscount
Model 11000
Model 22000
Model 33000
Model 44000

Please help me on this. Thanks in Advance...
Thanks 
Venkat.
Hi Team,
I have a requirement...
I have Check_Box__c field on opportunity which should editable only  the opportunity stage is Contract Loaded.
How I can achieve this requirement with validation rule or any configuration process...
Thanks in advance
Thanks
Venkat.
I have ObjectA,ObjectB and ObjectC

I have two look-up fields on ObjectB 

Like :ObjectA Name
        ObjectC Name

Now When I'm trying to create the ObjectB record from it's parent object ObjectA related list, no need to visible ObjectC Name Look-up field same like while creating the ObjectB record from it's another parent ObjectC  no need to visible ObjectA Name Look-up field

Thanks in advance ....

Thanks & Regards
Venkat.
Hi Team,
Contact  Record Owner's User is inactive, so in this scenario no one can update the Account Name on that Contact record. Any word around for it. Thanks in advance...
FYI:

User-added image

Thanks
Venkat.
Hi Team

I want to rename the Text Posts tab which is under the Fee>Post on Case Object. Please help me on this.Thanks in advance...
FYI:
User-added image

Thanks 
Venkat    
Hi Team,
I have a requirment.
I have a Case Objec having Lookup to Account And Asset.
After select Account on Case the selected Account related Assets only we need to select and save the case record. If the asset is not related to this seleected Account we need to throw the validation error like Please select the Selected Account related Asset and it should only applicable for recordtypename='service' on the Case object. Please help me on this ASASP.
                 Thanks in Advance.....

Thanks
Venkat.

Hi Team,
I have a requirement.
On User Object I have one Department Picklist field and same field on Employe Object. But there is no relation, when ever the User is created with pertecular Department PickList Value is need to be updated in Employee object Department field.
What are the best possibilities to achieve this requiment. Please share me some helpful information.

Thanks in advance....

Thanks 
Venkat.
Hi Team,
I have a requirement.
We have a visualforce page. In that we have Time field with format HH:MM. While entering the values it is taking only HH:MM but after saving the record  is saving with Seconds also. I don't want to allow the Seconds, only I need HH:MM format.Please help me on this.
Thanks in advance

Thanks
Venkat
I have a Custom Lightning component which is returning records from installed package object. When ever we click on the record name we need to navigate to installed package lightning component on partner community. Please help me on this.
                   Thanks in advance...
Thanks
Venkat B.

Hi Team,
Ihave a requirement,I have two  record types 'Review'and 'Non-Review' on customobject__c. 
2) I have custommeatadata__mtd object and having pick list field department__c with values  'Review' and 'Non-Review' with same name like records types.
3) On UI I need to get the picklist vales as a dropdown and when I select 'Review' picklist values the record should create 'Review' recordtype name 
4) If I select 'Non-Review ' picklist values the record should create 'Non-Review' recordtype name .
          Thanks in Advance...

Thanks
Venkat
Hi Team,
I have a .CSV file which contains object names and field names.When I upload this file in salesforce org, autometically create that objects and fields. How can we achieve this requirement.
              Thanks in Advance...
Thanks,
Venkat.
Hi Team,
I have a custom lightning component which is implemented for Custom Dashboard. I wanted to print that dashboard,while trying to print it from Google Chrome Browser (Ctrl+p) href tags and headers & footers comming on print page. How Can I Override these things on Chrome browser.
Or we have ltng:out option right, with this we can embed the Lightning component in to vf and we can genarate pdf. Can I have the Code for this customization.
                             Thanks in advance....

Thanks,
Venkat B.
Hi Team,
I  have requirement...
On loaded data in datatable i need to filter the columns data with search box. Based on any column we enter the text in search box the relavant record need to display.I need this in LWC(Lightning Web Components.
Thanks in advance...

Thanks & Regards,
Venkateswara Rao B.
Hi Team,
I have a requirement...
On Account object we have few record types, if the record type name is prospect or customer we can treat the record as "Product Account". 
I want to restrict the access for product Account record on below scenarios.
  1. The Record owner and Account Team Members can view and edit the Product Account.
  2. Users that do not own the Product Account and are not listed as Account Team Members can view, but CANNOT edit the Product Account
  3. Admins can view/edit all Product Accounts.

Thanks for your help….

Regards,
Venkat B.

Hi Team,
In my Org I have already installed package is there, for installed package profiles have the salesforce licence. Now just i want to chage the installed package Profile's Licence. When I'm trying to clone the Profile the licence field is in disable mode(notable to edit it). Can any one suggest me how can i achieve this profile licence changing for installed package.
Thanks in advance...

Thanks,
Venkat.

Hi Team,
When i am trying to hit the Closed Own / Closed Lost button on Opportunity getting the below error message.

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 496485080-5196291 (1823944930)

Please help me on this.

FYI:
User-added image

Thanks,
Venkat.
Hi Team,

Through the lightning Flows i need to update the look-up field with filter condition:
 Opportunity >type='Professional Service' AND the Account Name= Account Name(Self Loop-Up Relation).

Thanks,
Venkat.
Hi Team,

In my project i have the urgent requirement.

At the lookup Field we have an option to create New Record in Lightning View.  
Creating the New Record at Look-Up Field is a Standard Salesforce Out of the box functionality.
1)How can i restrict the user while trying to create the Record at Look-Up in lightning View ?

FYI:

User-added imageThanks in Advance...

Thanks,
Venkat.
Hi Team,
I have a requirement...
I have Check_Box__c field on opportunity which should editable only  the opportunity stage is Contract Loaded.
How I can achieve this requirement with validation rule or any configuration process...
Thanks in advance
Thanks
Venkat.
I have ObjectA,ObjectB and ObjectC

I have two look-up fields on ObjectB 

Like :ObjectA Name
        ObjectC Name

Now When I'm trying to create the ObjectB record from it's parent object ObjectA related list, no need to visible ObjectC Name Look-up field same like while creating the ObjectB record from it's another parent ObjectC  no need to visible ObjectA Name Look-up field

Thanks in advance ....

Thanks & Regards
Venkat.
Hi Team,
Contact  Record Owner's User is inactive, so in this scenario no one can update the Account Name on that Contact record. Any word around for it. Thanks in advance...
FYI:

User-added image

Thanks
Venkat.
Hi Team

I want to rename the Text Posts tab which is under the Fee>Post on Case Object. Please help me on this.Thanks in advance...
FYI:
User-added image

Thanks 
Venkat    
Hi Team,
I have a requirment.
I have a Case Objec having Lookup to Account And Asset.
After select Account on Case the selected Account related Assets only we need to select and save the case record. If the asset is not related to this seleected Account we need to throw the validation error like Please select the Selected Account related Asset and it should only applicable for recordtypename='service' on the Case object. Please help me on this ASASP.
                 Thanks in Advance.....

Thanks
Venkat.

Hi Team,
I have a .CSV file which contains object names and field names.When I upload this file in salesforce org, autometically create that objects and fields. How can we achieve this requirement.
              Thanks in Advance...
Thanks,
Venkat.
Hi Team,
Please help me on below formula as each and every line with expaination.

IF( 
ISPICKVAL( Severity__c , "Critical")&& ISBLANK(Plan_Due_By_Date__c ), CASE( MOD(Today()-DATE(1900, 1, 7),7),0,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+2+10, 
1,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+4+10,  
2,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+4+10, 
3,Plan_Due_By_Date___c +4+10, 
4,Plan_Due_By_Date___c +4+10, 
5,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+4+10, 
Plan_Due_By_Date___c+3+10), 
IF( 
ISPICKVAL( Severity__c , "High")&&ISBLANK(Plan_Due_By_Date__c ), CASE( MOD(Today()-DATE(1900, 1, 7),7),0,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+2+10, 
1,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+4+10, 
2,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+4+10, 
3,Plan_Due_By_Date___c +4+10, 
4,Plan_Due_By_Date___c +4+10, 
5,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+4+10, 
Plan_Due_By_Date___c+3+10), 
IF( 
ISPICKVAL( Severity__c , "Medium")&&ISBLANK(Plan_Due_By_Date__c ), CASE( MOD(Today()-DATE(1900, 1, 7),7),0,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+6+20, 
1,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+8+20, 
2,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+8+20, 
3,Plan_Due_By_Date___c +8+20, 
4,Plan_Due_By_Date___c +8+20, 
5,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+8+20, 
Plan_Due_By_Date___c+7+20), 
IF( 
ISPICKVAL( Severity__c , "Low")&&ISBLANK(Plan_Due_By_Date__c ),CASE( MOD(Today()-DATE(1900, 1, 7),7),0,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+10+30, 
1,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+12+30, 
2,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+12+30, 
3,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+12+30, 
4,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+12+30, 
5,Plan_Due_By_Date___c+12+30, 
Plan_Due_By_Date___c+41),Plan_Due_By_Date__c 

)

Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Venkat.
Hi Team,

I have a requirement i want to clone the case with custom Action. Please provide me the reference component for this. While cloning the case i want to make sure few fiedls are blank with case status as NEW. 

Thanks in advance 

Thanks,
Venkat.
Hi Team,

How to Display the current system date and Time with better UI template in lightning.Please help me on this.
                                 Thanks in advance....
Thanks
bvr.
Hi Team,
Any one is having the lightning documentation is done by their own.
If have please provide.. Thanks in advance\

Thanks 
Venkat.
Hi Team,
I Have one issue...
When i am tring to use var showToast = $A.get("e.force:showToast");  like this in my controller.Js  it is not working through the developer console.
But it is working into tab level. I required to work this into developer console. Is there any work aroud it. Please help me on this...
Thanks in advance...

Thanks
Venkat
Hi Team,

How could we open a component into new tab from the same application in lightning.  What are the possibilities. Please help me on this.

Thanks
Venkat
Hi Team,
I am iterating the <a href="https://www.google.co.in/" target="_blank">My Google</a>. In hyper link how can we give the component URL. Is it possible...?.when i clicked on that hyper link i need to navigate to that particular component with record ID. I don't want to use the force:navigateToURL.
Please help me on this... Thanks in advance...
Reference Code:

<aura:iteration items="{!v.ContactList}" var="acc">
                                        <tr>
                                            <th>
                                                <label class="slds-checkbox" id="{!acc.Id}">
                                                    <ui:inputCheckbox aura:id="checkContact" name="{!acc.Id}" text="{!acc.Id}" change="{!c.onCheckboxChange}" />

<span class="slds-checkbox--faux" />
                                                    <span class="slds-form-element__label"></span>
                                                </label>
                                            </th>
                                            <th scope="row">
                                                <div class="slds-truncate" title="">{!acc.Name}</div>
                                            </th>
                                            <td>
                                                <div class="slds-truncate" title="">{!acc.Phone}</div>
                                            </td>
                                            <th scope="row">
                                                <div class="slds-truncate" title="">{!acc.Email}</div>
                                            </th>

<td>
                                                <div class="slds-truncate" title=""><a href="https://www.google.co.in/" target="_blank">My Google</a></div>
                                            </td>

<th scope="row">
                                                <div class="slds-truncate" title="{!acc.PM_General_Notes__c}">{!acc.AccountId}</div>
                                            </th>

</tr>
                                    </aura:iteration>

=============================================================
Ref Image:

User-added image
Thanks 
Venkat
Hi Team,

I have a one data table with check boxes. Ineed to check only one check box at a time with the checked record ID.Please help me on this.
                                     Thanks in advance...

Reference code:

Component:

<aura:component  controller="ContactAuraController" implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,force:lightningQuickAction" access="global" >

<!--Declare Event Handlers--> 
    <aura:handler name="init" action="{!c.doInit}" value="{!this}"/>

<!--Declare Attributes-->
    <aura:attribute name="contactList" type="list" />   
    <aura:attribute name="isSelectAll" type="boolean" default="false"/>
      <aura:attribute name="recdId" type="String" /> 
    <div class="slds-m-around_xx-large">
        <h1 class="slds-text-heading--medium">Contacts</h1>
        <br/>
        <!--Contact List Table-->
        <table class="slds-table slds-table--bordered slds-table--cell-buffer" role="grid">      
            <thead>  
                <tr class="slds-text-title--caps">
                    <th>           
                        <label class="slds-checkbox">
                            <ui:inputCheckbox value="{!v.isSelectAll}" change="{!c.handleSelectedContacts}" aura:id="selectAll"/>
                        </label>
                    </th>
                    <th scope="col">
                        <div class="slds-truncate" title="Name">Name</div>
                    </th>
                    <th scope="col">
                        <div class="slds-truncate" title="Account">Account</div>
                    </th>

<th scope="col">
                        <div class="slds-truncate" title="Phone">Phone</div>
                    </th>

<th scope="col">
                        <div class="slds-truncate" title="Email">Email</div>
                    </th>
                </tr>
            </thead>
            <tbody>        
                <aura:iteration items="{!v.contactList}" var="con">
                    <tr>
                        <th>
                            <label class="slds-checkbox">
                                <ui:inputCheckbox aura:id="checkContact" value="" text="{!con.Id}"/>
                            </label>
                        </th>
                        <th scope="row">
                            <div class="slds-truncate" title="{!con.Name}">{!con.Name}</div>
                        </th>
                        <td>
                            <div class="slds-truncate" title="{!con.Account.Name}">{!con.Account.Name}</div>
                        </td>
                        <th scope="row">
                            <div class="slds-truncate" title="{!con.Phone}">{!con.Phone}</div>
                        </th>
                        <td>
                            <div class="slds-truncate" title="{!con.Email}">{!con.Email}</div>
                        </td>
                    </tr>
            </tbody>
        </table>
        <div>
            <br/>
            <!-- <lightning:button label="Submit" class="slds-button_brand" onclick="{!c.handleSelectedContacts }"  /> -->
        </div>
    </div>
</aura:component>

==================================
Controller.JS

({
    //get Contact List from apex controller
    doInit : function(component, event, helper) {
        var action = component.get("c.getContactList");
        action.setParams({
        });
        action.setCallback(this, function(result){
            var state = result.getState();
            if (component.isValid() && state === "SUCCESS"){
                component.set("v.contactList",result.getReturnValue());   
            }
        });
        $A.enqueueAction(action);
    },

//Select all contacts

//Process the selected contacts

getSelectedName: function (cmp, event,helper) {
        debugger; 
        var selectedRows = event.getParam('selectedRows'); 

for (var i = 0; i < selectedRows.length; i++){
           // alert(selectedRows[i].Id);
            cmp.set('v.recdId', selectedRows[i].Id); 

var RecordID = cmp.get("v.recdId");
            alert('RecordID'+RecordID);

}
    },
})
=================================
Apex Controller

public class ContactAuraController {
 @AuraEnabled
    Public static List<Contact> getContactList(){
        //get all contact list
        List<Contact> conList = [SELECT Id, Name, Account.Name, Phone, Email FROM Contact LIMIT 10];
        return conList;
    }
}

=====================================
Reference Image:

User-added image
I have developed code to over come limitation of print option for list view.
VF Page
<apex:page sidebar="false" standardStylesheets="false" cache="false" standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts" lightningStylesheets="true">
    <button id="upload-button" onclick="window.print();" style="margin-left: 50%;" Class="slds-button">Print</button>
    <apex:includeLightning />
    <div id="lightning" ></div> 
    <script>
        $Lightning.use("c:ListView", function() {
          $Lightning.createComponent("c:ListViewComponent",
          { label : "" },
          "lightning",
          function(cmp) {

});
        });
    </script>
</apex:page>

Controller class
public with sharing class ListViewController {

// Method to get all list view option available for the Account object 
    @AuraEnabled
    public static List<SelectOption> getListViews(){
        SelectOption  lstView=new SelectOption ('--None--','--None--');
        List<SelectOption> listviews = new List<SelectOption>();
        listviews.add(lstView);
        for(ListView lstObj : [SELECT Id, Name FROM ListView WHERE SobjectType = 'Account' order by name ASC]){
            listviews.add(new SelectOption (lstObj.id,lstObj.name));
        }
        return listviews; 
    }
    // Method to get the Account records based on the selected list view
    @AuraEnabled  
    public static DynamicTableMapping getFilteredAccounts(String filterId){
        list<string> headervalue =new list<string>();
        HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
        String baseUrl = URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm();
        String endPoinURL = baseUrl+'/services/data/v32.0/sobjects/Account/listviews/'+filterId+'/describe';
        req.setEndpoint(endPoinURL);
        req.setMethod('GET');
        req.setHeader('Authorization',  'Bearer ' + UserInfo.getSessionId());
        Http http = new Http();
        HTTPResponse response = http.send(req);
        Map<String, Object> tokenResponse = (Map<String, Object>) JSON.deserializeUntyped(response.getBody());
        String query = (String) tokenResponse.get('query');
        system.debug('query--->'+query);
       for(string s:query.split(',')){
            s=s.trim();    
            if(s.startsWith('SELECT')){
                headervalue.add((s.removeStart('SELECT')).trim());        
            }else if(!s.startsWith('SYSTEMMODSTAMP') && !s.equalsIgnoreCase('SYSTEMMODSTAMP FROM ACCOUNT ORDER BY NAME ASC NULLS FIRST') && !s.contains('ASC')){
                headervalue.add(s.trim());
            }
        }

List<ObjectValueMap> AccountList = new List<ObjectValueMap>();

for(Account accountObj : database.query(query)){

Map<String, Schema.SObjectField> objectFields = Account.getSObjectType().getDescribe().fields.getMap();
            list<FieldValues> fieldValue=new list<FieldValues>();
            for(string s:headervalue){
                Schema.DescribeFieldResult dr;
                if (objectFields.containsKey(s)) 
                      dr = objectFields.get(s).getDescribe();
                if(null!=dr)
                    fieldValue.add(new FieldValues(string.valueof(null==accountObj.get(dr.getName())?'':accountObj.get(dr.getName()))));            
                else
                    fieldValue.add(new FieldValues(string.valueof('')));
            }
            AccountList.add(new ObjectValueMap(accountObj,fieldValue));
        }

return new DynamicTableMapping(headervalue,AccountList);        
    }

}

Lightning component
<aura:component controller="ListViewController" implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,force:lightningQuickAction" access="global" >
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>
    <aura:attribute name="AccountListViewList" type="SelectOption[]"/>
    <aura:attribute name="AccountList" type="DynamicTableMapping"/>
    <aura:attribute name="fieldList" type="string[]"/>
    <ui:inputSelect class="slds-select slds-size_small" aura:id="selectedViewId" label="Account View" change="{!c.getFilteredAccount}">
        <aura:iteration items="{!v.AccountListViewList}" var="listview">
            <ui:inputSelectOption text="{!listview.value}" label="{!listview.label}"/>
    </ui:inputSelect>

<br/><br/>

<table class="slds-table slds-table_bordered slds-table_cell-buffer">
        <thead>
            <tr class="slds-text-title_caps">
                <aura:iteration items="{!v.fieldList}" var="item">
                    <th scope="col">
                        <div class="slds-truncate" title="{!item}">{!item}</div>
                    </th>
            </tr>
        </thead>
        <tbody>
        <aura:iteration items="{!v.AccountList}" var="item" indexVar="index">
        <tr>

<aura:iteration items="{!item.values}" var="item1">
                <td>
                     {!item1.value}   
                </td></aura:iteration>
        </tr>
        </tbody>
    </table>
</aura:component>

Component controller JS
({
    doInit : function(component, event, helper){
        var action = component.get("c.getListViews");
        action.setCallback(this, function(response){
            var state = response.getState();
            if (state === "SUCCESS") {
                component.set("v.AccountListViewList",response.getReturnValue());
            }
        });

},
    getFilteredAccount : function (component, event, helper) {
        var selected = component.find("selectedViewId").get("v.value");
        var action = component.get("c.getFilteredAccounts");
        action.setParams({filterId : selected});
        action.setCallback(this, function(response){
            var state = response.getState();
            if (state === "SUCCESS") {
                component.set("v.AccountList",response.getReturnValue().value);
                component.set("v.fieldList",response.getReturnValue().headervalues);
            }
        });

},

})

Helper classes
public class DynamicTableMapping {

@AuraEnabled
    public list<string> headervalues{get;set;}
    @AuraEnabled 
    public list<ObjectValueMap> value{get;set;}

public DynamicTableMapping(list<string> headervalues,list<ObjectValueMap> value){
        this.headervalues=headervalues;
        this.value=value;
    }
}

--- Value map class--

public class ObjectValueMap {

@AuraEnabled
    public account account{get;set;}
    @AuraEnabled
    public list<fieldValues> values{get;set;}

public ObjectValueMap(account acc,list<fieldValues> values){
    	this.account=acc;
        this.values=values;
    }
}

-- Field values class--
public class FieldValues {
	@auraenabled
    public object value{get;set;}

public FieldValues(object value){
        this.value=value;
    }
}

You can modify this code any other object you wish to implement.
Create listview button with the VF page.