• Sr. Application Support Engineer
  • Merrill Corporation

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a two step approval process... and subsequent to the first step of approval  -  the article now reflects a "Last Modified By" and "Last Modified Date" value associated with the APPROVER rather than the person who submitted.

Since articles can be updated and then submitted by anyone at any time, I can't really utilize the "Creator" value. This would seem to be a common  issue, but I don't see any suggestions. I was thinking I'd just quietly cache the values prior to the approval - but surely theres a more convenient way of doing this.
We have a two step approval process... and subsequent to the first step of approval  -  the article now reflects a "Last Modified By" and "Last Modified Date" value associated with the APPROVER rather than the person who submitted.

Since articles can be updated and then submitted by anyone at any time, I can't really utilize the "Creator" value. This would seem to be a common  issue, but I don't see any suggestions. I was thinking I'd just quietly cache the values prior to the approval - but surely theres a more convenient way of doing this.
I was solving this challenge and my VF code is:

<apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="Accounts" >
    <apex:pageblock>
        <apex:repeat var="a" value="{!Accounts}" rendered="true"  id="account_list">
            <li>
                <apex:outputLink value="https://ap1.salesforce.com/{!a.ID}" >
                    <apex:outputText value="{!a.Name}"/>
                </apex:outputLink>
            </li>
        </apex:repeat>
    </apex:pageblock>
</apex:page>

I am getting the list of accounts as required and on clicking on any of the accouts, it redirects to that accounts detail page.
Still I am getting following error from trailhead:

"The page does not bind to the record ID value (in order to link to the record detail page)"