• kosmiktechnologies

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Community,

We invites people from Chtter with email address and user accepts invitation salesforce sets "Chatter External User" Stanards profile to chatter user.
We would like to set custom chatter profile to invited chatter users instead of Stanard profile.

thanks in advance for your help
Hi, I received this error code when Marketo attempted to sync to our Salesforce production environment:

Salesforce Sync Error

Why: The following error was encountered:

Error details: updateSObjects failed for 37 Contact record(s) - An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 837806601-13944 (-1424170687)

What to do now?
Contact your Salesforce administrator for further troubleshooting.

I've contact Salesforce support without luck - was wondering if any of you have seen this error code before or know how to resolve it.

Best,
James
Hi, I received this error code when Marketo attempted to sync to our Salesforce production environment:

Salesforce Sync Error

Why: The following error was encountered:

Error details: updateSObjects failed for 37 Contact record(s) - An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 837806601-13944 (-1424170687)

What to do now?
Contact your Salesforce administrator for further troubleshooting.

I've contact Salesforce support without luck - was wondering if any of you have seen this error code before or know how to resolve it.

Best,
James