• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,
              For completing the Badge in Analytics, the user is being asked to create a new user ID, email ID on trailhead playground to complete a challenge. Because, it is considerd as a Special Developer Edition for trailhead where the Analytics Studio would be available. I have a many points and Badges in my previous trailhead ID what I created last year. My question is, if I create a new email ID and username for the trailhead, please let me know the following :
1) Whether the points in my previous trailhead will be erased away with all points gained if I create a new trailhead ID
2) Whether it is possible to merge both new and old IDs to summarize all the points
Pls reply
Hello Developers,
For the Data Integration SuperBadge with Bulk API Challange, I have got the Job ID with "Job Complete" status in the monitor page with all details as number of records processed as 500 and date and time of start and end. But, when I click the "Check Challenge" button, I get the error message as the follows :
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Could not find at least 500 Account records with the Name like 'Bulk Company'.

I was able to complete all the challanges positively 2 weeks before. But, nowadays whatever challenge I complete in trailhead, I am getting the error message as "Challenge Not yet complete". Please help me whether any configuration setting has changed in my login org. Or should I clear any buffer space ? Anyone developer or anyone from Salesforce team, PLEASE HELP ME
Lightning Page update
It's good to see that the Salesforce keeps developing and updating the Lightning Experience page frequently. By yesterday onwards, we can see 2 items being added :
Assuming they are 1) Time to load the page 2) Memory size uploaded or
occupied by the page components on top of the page. Depending on the optimal size and time, the color also changes

Hello All, I am interested in doing the PD II certification. Those who have completed the PD II certification, please write some ideas and share your knowledge on appearing for this certification

I have completed only 2 modules in Lightning Component Framework and have to start doing the Apex Challenges.
Please give some information on completing all the 16 Modules before applying for the PD II certification which is a basic eligibility criteria
Hello, By last month I have completed 34 Badges and 9150 points in the Trailhead. Do anyone know about the distribution of prizes as was mentioned. I have to receive the Fit digital watch and a voucher. Do, anyone know how Salesforce team will contact me?
Hello All,
              For completing the Badge in Analytics, the user is being asked to create a new user ID, email ID on trailhead playground to complete a challenge. Because, it is considerd as a Special Developer Edition for trailhead where the Analytics Studio would be available. I have a many points and Badges in my previous trailhead ID what I created last year. My question is, if I create a new email ID and username for the trailhead, please let me know the following :
1) Whether the points in my previous trailhead will be erased away with all points gained if I create a new trailhead ID
2) Whether it is possible to merge both new and old IDs to summarize all the points
Pls reply
Hello Developers,
For the Data Integration SuperBadge with Bulk API Challange, I have got the Job ID with "Job Complete" status in the monitor page with all details as number of records processed as 500 and date and time of start and end. But, when I click the "Check Challenge" button, I get the error message as the follows :
Could not find at least 500 Account records with the Name like 'Bulk Company'.

I was able to complete all the challanges positively 2 weeks before. But, nowadays whatever challenge I complete in trailhead, I am getting the error message as "Challenge Not yet complete". Please help me whether any configuration setting has changed in my login org. Or should I clear any buffer space ? Anyone developer or anyone from Salesforce team, PLEASE HELP ME
Hello, I will appreciate your help on this please: 
Need help to understand what I am doing wrong.

In developer intermediate section of trailhead
API Basics: Use bulk API challenge

Import Accounts Using Bulk API and Workbench
Using Bulk API and Workbench, import these account records (a CSV file).

This is what I tried in workbench:

Step 1:  /services/data/XX.0/jobs/ingest
Executed POST

Step 2: /services/data/XX.0/jobs/ingest/jobID/batches
Changed Headers Content-Type to text/csv
"/Users/ediz/Downloads/bulkv2hocdata.csv"
Executed PUT

Step3: /services/data/XX.0/jobs/ingest/jobID. 
In the request body, replaced the text with the following JSON text.
{
   "state" : "UploadComplete"
}

Executed PATCH

Hello,

I have this error when I try to check challenge:

Could not find an account named 'Blackbeards Grog Emporium' created from Workbench with the Description 'The finest grog in the seven seas.'

In the next picture you can see what I send by the Workbench

User-added image

The result is succes and in my Developer Org I can see the Account created correctly, but the challenge isn't passed.
Hi there, I 'm trying to complete the "Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder" challenge in TrailHead but I get the following error :
Encountered unhandled fault when running process Update_contact_adress/
301240000004FXO exception by user/organization: 00D24000000JsNt/{4}

The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.ShippingCountry because it hasn't been set or assigned.
caused by element : FlowRecordUpdate.myRule_1_A1
caused by: The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.ShippingCountry because it hasn't been set or assigned.
Salesforce Error ID: 490660201-42718 (736882147)

Any idea what could be could wrong ?

Hi,

Can any one let me know that total how many standard objects are available in salesforce ?

Response is highly Appriciated.
  • January 07, 2014