• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate my application to create/update my Salesforce contacts through a `RestClient` , the problem is that i have a `Duplicated Rule`, so when i try to create a new user i get something like:

` "[{\"message\":\"Use one of these records?\",\"errorCode\":\"DUPLICATES_DETECTED\",\"fields\":[]}]"`.

I have read something about `allowsave`, but not sure if that is the correct place to look for REST client and how correctly set it. Hope you can help me.

Thanks.
Juan Ramon Cañizares Gomez.

Hi there,
Anyone know the best way to get multiple records using the same EXTERNAL_ID?
Our case is that we have more than one Salesforce contact using the same email (external_id) and the follow request is causing 300 Multiple Choices:

```

curl https://yourInstance.salesforce.com/services/data/v20.0/sobjects/Contact/Email/foo@example.com -H "Authorization: Bearer token"

```

Thanks for your time.

Hi,

I'm trying to create a new connected app and I'm getting `Insufficient privileges`, my user's role contains `Customize Application` and `Manage Connected Apps`, so I'm not sure what else can raise this error or if someone else is having the same issue.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm trying to sync a custom field for a lead in my sandbox through "Segment" and for some reason it is not updated, although the standard fields are being updated fine.

The segment trait is `organisation_name` and the custom field API name is `Organisation_Name__c`. I have set editable permissions for this custom field to my user role as well.

Hope you can help me. Thanks.

Hi there,
Anyone know the best way to get multiple records using the same EXTERNAL_ID?
Our case is that we have more than one Salesforce contact using the same email (external_id) and the follow request is causing 300 Multiple Choices:

```

curl https://yourInstance.salesforce.com/services/data/v20.0/sobjects/Contact/Email/foo@example.com -H "Authorization: Bearer token"

```

Thanks for your time.