• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've looked through the forums and documentation and am not clear on what the answer is.
I am using Salesforce Files and we have a use case where we would like to email out the Salesforce File as an attachment to an email by using a VF email template. The email recipients would not have access to Salesforce so we would need to provide the physical file and not a link. The basic idea is that the VF email template body would contain information from the Salesforce record itself (in our case Work Order) and then the Salesforce File would be added as an attachment.

Does anyone know if this is possible or has done it before? Thanks so much for your help!

Matt
Hi everyone,

I'm new to lightning development and was just wondering about the following use case. I want to create a lightning component that allows end users to input data using the lightning:input tag, but I don't see a way to set a default value that is editable. Does anyone know whether this is possible and how to do it?

Thanks!

-Matt
I've looked through the forums and documentation and am not clear on what the answer is.
I am using Salesforce Files and we have a use case where we would like to email out the Salesforce File as an attachment to an email by using a VF email template. The email recipients would not have access to Salesforce so we would need to provide the physical file and not a link. The basic idea is that the VF email template body would contain information from the Salesforce record itself (in our case Work Order) and then the Salesforce File would be added as an attachment.

Does anyone know if this is possible or has done it before? Thanks so much for your help!

Matt