• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Our org has Dropbox for Salesforce set up and functional for all internal users. We are having difficulty with Dropbox displaying correctly for Partner Community users. Is this a limitation, or is something set up incorrectly?

Internal users see the folder structure, are able to upload files, add folders, etc. 

Partner community users see the following:

Dropbox Error

I have checked all permissions, VF and apex permissions for the profile, started from scratch and tried it on a fresh partner community user and a fresh dropbox VF page. I have no clue what's going on and I haven't been able to get help from Dropbox support or Salesforce support. 
I have a basic VF page that acts as a lead submission form. After users enter the customer info, they click a "Save" button and then a "New Lead" button. 

I would like the "New Lead" button to bring the user back to the same VF page, but auto-fill in two lookup fields based on the values they entered during the first submission. 

The "New Lead" button is a custom button using a URL hack (ref: http://www.salesforceben.com/salesforce-url-hacking-tutorial/ ). The button functions correctly if I use the standard "New" record button on the object. It auto-fills the approrpriate fields as intented. However, when using it in the VF page, it brings me back to the correct VF page, but clears out the fields. 

I know the values are being passed through correctly, as they show up in the URL after clicking "New Lead." I can't figure out why they are being cleared out on the actual lead field input boxes. Am I going about this the wrong way? 

Custom Button URL (this is referenced in the VF page as New_Lead):
https://cs13.salesforce.com/a0j/e?retURL=%2Fa0j%2Fo
&CFj_id0:j_id1:j_id2:j_id5:j_id10:j_id12_lkid={!Lead_Form__c.LocationId__c}
&CFj_id0:j_id1:j_id2:j_id5:j_id7:j_id9_lkid={!Lead_Form__c.AmbassadorId__c}

Where the CFxxxxxxx values are the IDs found when using right click-inspect on the VF page for those fields
and the values after the equals sign are the two field values I am trying to pass through.

Relevant VF code below:
<apex:page StandardController="Lead_Form__c" showHeader="true" sidebar="false">
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock >           
 <apex:pageBlockSection title="Rep Info" columns="1" >

<apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
                      <apex:outputLabel value="Lookup Your Name " />
                      <apex:inputField value="{!Lead_Form__c.Ambassador__c}"/>
                  </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

<apex:outputLabel value="Lookup Location " />
                      <apex:inputField value="{!Lead_Form__c.Location__c}"/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>    

<apex:commandButton action="{!quicksave}" value="Save Lead" oncomplete="updateMessage();"  reRender="script_block" " />

<apex:commandButton action="{!URLFOR($Action.Lead_Form__c.New_Lead, Id)}" id="New_Lead" value="New Lead" " />

</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

I have a basic VF page that acts as a lead submission form. After users enter the customer info, they click a "Save" button and then a "New Lead" button. 

I would like the "New Lead" button to bring the user back to the same VF page, but auto-fill in two lookup fields based on the values they entered during the first submission. 

The "New Lead" button is a custom button using a URL hack (ref: http://www.salesforceben.com/salesforce-url-hacking-tutorial/ ). The button functions correctly if I use the standard "New" record button on the object. It auto-fills the approrpriate fields as intented. However, when using it in the VF page, it brings me back to the correct VF page, but clears out the fields. 

I know the values are being passed through correctly, as they show up in the URL after clicking "New Lead." I can't figure out why they are being cleared out on the actual lead field input boxes. Am I going about this the wrong way? 

Custom Button URL (this is referenced in the VF page as New_Lead):
https://cs13.salesforce.com/a0j/e?retURL=%2Fa0j%2Fo
&CFj_id0:j_id1:j_id2:j_id5:j_id10:j_id12_lkid={!Lead_Form__c.LocationId__c}
&CFj_id0:j_id1:j_id2:j_id5:j_id7:j_id9_lkid={!Lead_Form__c.AmbassadorId__c}

Where the CFxxxxxxx values are the IDs found when using right click-inspect on the VF page for those fields
and the values after the equals sign are the two field values I am trying to pass through.

Relevant VF code below:
<apex:page StandardController="Lead_Form__c" showHeader="true" sidebar="false">
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock >           
 <apex:pageBlockSection title="Rep Info" columns="1" >

<apex:outputLabel value="Lookup Your Name " />
                      <apex:inputField value="{!Lead_Form__c.Ambassador__c}"/>

<apex:outputLabel value="Lookup Location " />
                      <apex:inputField value="{!Lead_Form__c.Location__c}"/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>    

<apex:commandButton action="{!quicksave}" value="Save Lead" oncomplete="updateMessage();"  reRender="script_block" " />

<apex:commandButton action="{!URLFOR($Action.Lead_Form__c.New_Lead, Id)}" id="New_Lead" value="New Lead" " />

</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Hello Team,

Iam able to see schedule refresh option for the dashboard but am not able to see "users" in the drop-down for sending email to particular user. Even iam not able to see this option for Admin Users. So am i need to give any permission to profile?? Please suggest me

Thanks in advance!!
User-added image
Hello,

I just made this formula and thought it could save someone in the future some time.  Entering this into a formula field will give you the full state name based on abbreviation, just do a simple find and replace for "Field" in excel to edit the formula for your specific need.

if(Field='AL','Alabama',if(Field='AK','Alaska',if(Field='AZ','Arizona',if(Field='AR','Arkansas',if(Field='CA','California',if(Field='CO','Colorado',if(Field='CT','Connecticut',if(Field='DE','Delaware',if(Field='FL','Florida',if(Field='GA','Georgia',if(Field='HI','Hawaii',if(Field='ID','Idaho',if(Field='IL','Illinois',if(Field='IN','Indiana',if(Field='IA','Iowa',if(Field='KS','Kansas',if(Field='KY','Kentucky',if(Field='LA','Louisiana',if(Field='ME','Maine',if(Field='MD','Maryland',if(Field='MA','Massachusetts',if(Field='MI','Michigan',if(Field='MN','Minnesota',if(Field='MS','Mississippi',if(Field='MO','Missouri',if(Field='MT','Montana',if(Field='NE','Nebraska',if(Field='NV','Nevada',if(Field='NH','New Hampshire',if(Field='NJ','New Jersey',if(Field='NM','New Mexico',if(Field='NY','New York',if(Field='NC','North Carolina',if(Field='ND','North Dakota',if(Field='OH','Ohio',if(Field='OK','Oklahoma',if(Field='OR','Oregon',if(Field='PA','Pennsylvania',if(Field='RI','Rhode Island',if(Field='SC','South Carolina',if(Field='SD','South Dakota',if(Field='TN','Tennessee',if(Field='TX','Texas',if(Field='UT','Utah',if(Field='VT','Vermont',if(Field='VA','Virginia',if(Field='WA','Washington',if(Field='WV','West Virginia',if(Field='WI','Wisconsin',if(Field='WY','Wyoming','Other'))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Have a great day!