• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am integrating with a managed package that returns an Object, not an Sobject, but a plain Object in Apex. Using System.Debug the following is shown:

{nbrRows=1, rowIds=()}

I want to parse this returned data so that I can extract specific values from the object such as "nbrRows". I have already tried "JSON.deserializeUntyped" but due to the format not being typical JSON this did not work. I also tried "getPopulatedFieldsAsMap" but learn that this only works with SObjects, not an object.

Is there a simple way to parse the data above? Thanks in advance!
I slimmed down my code to better illustrate the issue. I have a simple lightning:recordEditForm with lightning:inputField(s) inside. By default these fields pad themselves with a lot of vertical whitespace. The solution I had been using was to wrap them using "slds-form_horizontal" so that they stack on top of one another. The problem is that according to the [design docs][1] this was deprecated. I tried to use the newer "slds-form-element_horizontal" but the behavior was not the same.

What can I use in place of slds-form_horizontal to better trim vertical whitespace for the fields in my component?

Here is a small sample of my code:
<div class="slds-form_horizontal">
     <lightning:recordEditForm  objectApiName="Account">
      <lightning:inputField fieldName="Name"/>
      <lightning:inputField fieldName="CurrencyIsoCode"/>
      <lightning:inputField fieldName="AccountNumber"/>                            
      <lightning:inputField fieldName="OwnerId"/>                                            
     </lightning:recordEditForm>
    </div>
On the left I use slds-form_horizontal, on the right I use density="compact" 
fields

I implemented a component with a lightning datatable. There will be a large list of records so I have also included pagination. All of this is working fine except for the scroll bar. When I do a "component.set" on the lightning:datatable the new list of records is refreshed however the scroll bar remains at the bottom or wherever the user last left off.

Is there a way to scroll the bar to the top automatically or set focus on the first row in the new list?
Hello,
I'm new to Salesforce and am playing around in a sandbox. Each time I try to create a new Account in SalesForce Classic the New Account page switches to a Lightning page and "apex" is added to the URL. The Classic components seem to surround the lightning page in their own frame. Can somone plase let me know where this option was enabled? I can't seem to find it and for testing want to use the classic New Account / Account Detail page.
Thank you!
I slimmed down my code to better illustrate the issue. I have a simple lightning:recordEditForm with lightning:inputField(s) inside. By default these fields pad themselves with a lot of vertical whitespace. The solution I had been using was to wrap them using "slds-form_horizontal" so that they stack on top of one another. The problem is that according to the [design docs][1] this was deprecated. I tried to use the newer "slds-form-element_horizontal" but the behavior was not the same.

What can I use in place of slds-form_horizontal to better trim vertical whitespace for the fields in my component?

Here is a small sample of my code:
<div class="slds-form_horizontal">
     <lightning:recordEditForm  objectApiName="Account">
      <lightning:inputField fieldName="Name"/>
      <lightning:inputField fieldName="CurrencyIsoCode"/>
      <lightning:inputField fieldName="AccountNumber"/>                            
      <lightning:inputField fieldName="OwnerId"/>                                            
     </lightning:recordEditForm>
    </div>
On the left I use slds-form_horizontal, on the right I use density="compact" 
fields

I implemented a component with a lightning datatable. There will be a large list of records so I have also included pagination. All of this is working fine except for the scroll bar. When I do a "component.set" on the lightning:datatable the new list of records is refreshed however the scroll bar remains at the bottom or wherever the user last left off.

Is there a way to scroll the bar to the top automatically or set focus on the first row in the new list?

Hi, folks!

Could you please help me with the following scenario?

I have created a <lightning-datatable> tag in my <template> and I need to hidden the dropdown list with the options Wrap Text and Clip Text.

Screenshot:

As far as I know, there isn't any OOTB class that could help me with that.

When trying to apply a custom style, nothing happens:

.THIS slds-button slds-button_icon-baree{
    display: none ;
}

Has anyone any idea of how to solve that?

Thanks in advance.

I do not see "Unlock Record" button for applicable user (user with modify all data permission), even if record is locked.  Did anyone else face similar issue?

Any resolution.

I'm wondering is it possible to create Excel or CSV file in apex code (as attachment) is it possible ? currently i only see it works with VF page, but i'm looking to do it in apex code not using vf page, I don't see any options.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Ram

• December 29, 2011