• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I get a "something went wrong" message froma flow that was working. Nothing has changed and yet we now receive this message. I run the new debugger but I get the same error message. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
Manuel Dangind
I'm unable to assign a field from an existing record to an sObject variable in a flow. I was able to assign two fields but when I try to assign the third one, I no longer see the option of selecting my existing sObject variable. Has anyone seen this before? 

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
Manuel
Hello,

I'm new to Apex and need help writing a class or method that will call a .net web service when a user clicks on a custom button on the Loan record. Loan is a custom object as well. The class will need to query the Loan object and retrieve some fields from it as well as some fields from the related Account, and then call the .net web service and providing these fields to the service. We are using Lightning.

Thank you much!
Manuel Dangond
Salesforce Error ID: 1754641886-14897 (-116268379)

We receive the above error when a flow is trying to execute. The flow name is "Insert Portfolio Manager as Loan Team member", being called by the Process "Loan - Insert Portfolio Manager as Loan Team Member". The process and flow work well when they are triggered by a an action done by a regular user, but it seems to fail when an automated process triggers the Process and the flow is called 12 or more times in succession. Is this the problem? Can a flow not be called so many times one after the other .....

Flow Details
Flow Name: Loan_Insert_Portfolio_Manager_as_Loan_Team_Member
Type: Record Change Process
Version: 2
Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: Loan_Insert_Portfolio_Manager_as_Loan_Team_Member-1_InterviewLabel
Current User: nCino Data (00536000001wmLe)
Start time: 3/12/2018 8:02 AM
Duration: 4 seconds
How the Interview Started
nCino Data (00536000001wmLe) started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
myVariable_old = a0i3600000ILQ3RAAX
myVariable_current = a0i3600000ILQ3RAAX
ASSIGNMENT: myVariable_waitStartTimeAssignment
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} Equals {!Flow.CurrentDateTime}
Result
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} = "3/12/2018 8:02 AM"
DECISION: myDecision
Executed this outcome: myRule_1
Outcome conditions: and
1. {!formula_myRule_1} (true) Equals true
Logic: All conditions must be true (AND)
INSERT_PORTFOLIO_MANAGER_AS_LOAN_TEAM_MEMBER (FLOWS): myRule_1_A1
Inputs:
PortfolioManagerName = {!myVariable_current.PortfolioManager__c} (a3W36000000KPeZEAW)
LoanID = {!myVariable_current.X18_Digit_Salesforce_ID__c} (a0i3600000ILQ3RAAX)
We want to send data from the Account record in Lightning, to an external application within our organization. What would be the best way to implement this? We don't have Apex developers but we do have .net developers. Can a button be created for this? Can this be developed using .net? and have a custom button execute the code when clicked on?

We may want to receive an acknowledgment from the external application that the data was received.

Thanks!
Manuel
Hello,

I've never written a trigger before and was wondering if someone can help. All I need is a trigger on the Account object, on update, that will check to see if Tax ID changed. If this is true, then update the Comments field with something like "Tax ID was last updated on" & Today(). The pseudocode would be something like this:

Trigger TaxIdChanged on Account (On Update)
If ISCHANGED(Tax_id__c) = True
    Comments = "Tax ID was last updated on" & Today()
End

It is important to know that Tax_Id__c is an encrypted field and this is why I'm having to try to create a trigger to do this since I believe is the only way to look at the contents of an ecrypted field. I've tried doing this via a workflow rule or process builder, and unfortunately was not able to do it becuase I'm dealing with an encrupted field.

Thank you so much!!
I get a "something went wrong" message froma flow that was working. Nothing has changed and yet we now receive this message. I run the new debugger but I get the same error message. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
Manuel Dangind
Hello,

I'm new to Apex and need help writing a class or method that will call a .net web service when a user clicks on a custom button on the Loan record. Loan is a custom object as well. The class will need to query the Loan object and retrieve some fields from it as well as some fields from the related Account, and then call the .net web service and providing these fields to the service. We are using Lightning.

Thank you much!
Manuel Dangond
Salesforce Error ID: 1754641886-14897 (-116268379)

We receive the above error when a flow is trying to execute. The flow name is "Insert Portfolio Manager as Loan Team member", being called by the Process "Loan - Insert Portfolio Manager as Loan Team Member". The process and flow work well when they are triggered by a an action done by a regular user, but it seems to fail when an automated process triggers the Process and the flow is called 12 or more times in succession. Is this the problem? Can a flow not be called so many times one after the other .....

Flow Details
Flow Name: Loan_Insert_Portfolio_Manager_as_Loan_Team_Member
Type: Record Change Process
Version: 2
Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: Loan_Insert_Portfolio_Manager_as_Loan_Team_Member-1_InterviewLabel
Current User: nCino Data (00536000001wmLe)
Start time: 3/12/2018 8:02 AM
Duration: 4 seconds
How the Interview Started
nCino Data (00536000001wmLe) started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
myVariable_old = a0i3600000ILQ3RAAX
myVariable_current = a0i3600000ILQ3RAAX
ASSIGNMENT: myVariable_waitStartTimeAssignment
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} Equals {!Flow.CurrentDateTime}
Result
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} = "3/12/2018 8:02 AM"
DECISION: myDecision
Executed this outcome: myRule_1
Outcome conditions: and
1. {!formula_myRule_1} (true) Equals true
Logic: All conditions must be true (AND)
INSERT_PORTFOLIO_MANAGER_AS_LOAN_TEAM_MEMBER (FLOWS): myRule_1_A1
Inputs:
PortfolioManagerName = {!myVariable_current.PortfolioManager__c} (a3W36000000KPeZEAW)
LoanID = {!myVariable_current.X18_Digit_Salesforce_ID__c} (a0i3600000ILQ3RAAX)

I've never written a trigger before and was wondering if someone can help. All I need is a trigger on the Account object, on update, that will check to see if Tax ID changed. If this is true, then update the Comments field with something like "Tax ID was last updated on" & Today(). The pseudocode would be something like this:

Trigger TaxIdChanged on Account (On Update)
If ISCHANGED(Tax_id__c) = True
    Comments = "Tax ID was last updated on" & Today()
End

It is important to know that Tax_Id__c is an encrypted field and this is why I'm having to try to create a trigger to do this since I believe is the only way to look at the contents of an ecrypted field. I've tried doing this via a workflow rule or process builder, and unfortunately was not able to do it becuase I'm dealing with an encrupted field.

Thank you so much!!