• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

I created a custom object that is a child object to Opportunities called "Sales Credit". When the Opportunity Stage reaches "Pending Accounting Approval", a new Sales Credit record is created. However, on certain occasions (random) a sales credit is duplicated. How can I keep this from happening, as it is double counting revenue and skewing data and we have resulted to checking a report everyday and deleting the duplicates. 

The Recurrsion checkbox is unchecked and I have attempted to make this time dependent hoping that would help. 

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Hi, 

I created a custom object that is a child object to Opportunities called "Sales Credit". When the Opportunity Stage reaches "Pending Accounting Approval", a new Sales Credit record is created. However, on certain occasions (random) a sales credit is duplicated. How can I keep this from happening, as it is double counting revenue and skewing data and we have resulted to checking a report everyday and deleting the duplicates. 

The Recurrsion checkbox is unchecked and I have attempted to make this time dependent hoping that would help. 

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image