• 45 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello - Is it possible to add a column to the debug log go show which class or method a debug statement is from? If not, is there an easy way to tell? 

User-added image
Hello everyone,

I need some help creating something that looks similar to the area circled in red below

User-added image

I have no issue exposing the data inside the x2067__c object I am just not sure about 2 things
  • How to create the box that goes next to "To: " and "From " and then place the data inside that box
  • How to place the "To " and "From " boxes next to each other as shown on the form. (Everything I've made in Visualforce has always been stacked on top of each other)

This is what I have so far

<apex:page standardController="X2067__c" docType="html-5.0" showHeader="false" sidebar="false" standardStylesheets="false" id="thePage">
<div align="Left" id="PatientInfo">
            <apex:image url="/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0152F0000000YZR" width="1200" height="200"/><br/>
    </div><br/>
 <apex:form>   
        <apex:pageBlock title="To: ">
            <apex:outputField  value="{!X2067__c.Payer_Name__c}"/><br/>
            <apex:outputField  value="{!X2067__c.Payer_Fax_Number__c}"/>

</apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>

</apex:page>

User-added image

My visualforce skills are minimal so I will take any help I can get. Just point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Here is my code
Contact cts= new Contact();
cts.Id=[SELECT Id FROM Contact Where Email='contact@email.com'].Id;
System.debug('Contact id'+cts.Id);
EmailMessage emailMsg = new EmailMessage(); // Created a EmailMessage and copy all details from above.
emailMsg.FromAddress='fromaddress@email.com';
emailMsg.ToAddress='toaddress@email.com';
emailMsg.Subject='Email using Apex';
emailMsg.RelatedToId=cts.Id;
emailMsg.HtmlBody='Temp Email using apex code';
emailMsg.ParentId = null; //Attach with the case
emailMsg.MessageDate = system.now();
emailMsg.Status = '0';
insert emailMsg;
IN order to use go through the "Use SOAP API unit, I need to use an external tool to submit the SOAP request.
This requires the password and token.
I can generate the token, but I have no way of resetting the password.
I used the password that I used to login into the developer.salesforce.com, but that didn't work.

I created a playground to use for this, but I can't reset the password associated to my account.
Instance: NA30
Noticing that future job is queued for long time >30 minutes and still not executed. Bunch of them being queued. 

Is there an ongoing issue with performance degradation?
Hi -  I'm trying to complete the first challenge in the Analytics Basic Trailhead.  I am receiving an error message stating that I don't have the proper developer credenteials for Wave and suggests that I set up a new account.  However, when I try to do that, it tells me my email address is already in use.  Any suggestions?  I've been working on this for awhile.  :(  

User-added image
Hello - Is it possible to add a column to the debug log go show which class or method a debug statement is from? If not, is there an easy way to tell? 

User-added image

Need Urgent Help,

Actually, the scenario is I have a currency field in Account as well as in Opportunity.
and Account is mapped with Opportunity.

whenever my account selects the Currency Record type as  USD then the Account's currency fields (ABC__c) = $1000.00 shows a value correct.

but while creating the opportunity I'll select this account as a lookup. and some fields are already mapped.
but such scenario my opportunity's  Currency Record type is UAE when I save my opportunity than the value of account's Field (ABC__c) doesn't get converted.
Still, it shows a value of $1000 didn't get converted to UAE 

Please HELP ME FROM THIS SITUATION.

Many Thanks in Advance.

I am unable to see any debuglogs for the apex calses and triggers  that I ran. could any please suggest me what has to be done.
I set the dates also. and I am the Admin...
When I switch the view to Lightning Expirenece and continue to access any of the tabs th​en it gives a popup Error Message every time which is:

User-added image

and after logout, and login again, the error is removed. Please suggest what can be done to resolve this thing.
public class AccountSelectClassController{

//Our collection of the class/wrapper objects wrapAccount
    public List<wrapAccount> wrapAccountList {get; set;}
    public List<Account> selectedAccounts{get;set;}

public AccountSelectClassController(){
        if(wrapAccountList == null) {
            wrapAccountList = new List<wrapAccount>();
            for(Account a: [select Id, Name,BillingState, Website, Phone from Account limit 10]) {
                // As each Account is processed we create a new wrapAccount object and add it to the wrapAccountList
                wrapAccountList.add(new wrapAccount(a));
            }
        }
    }

public void processSelected() {
    selectedAccounts = new List<Account>();

for(wrapAccount wrapAccountObj : wrapAccountList) {
            if(wrapAccountObj.selected == true) {
                selectedAccounts.add(wrapAccountObj.acc);
            }
        }
    }

// This is our wrapper/container class. In this example a wrapper class contains both the standard salesforce object Account and a Boolean value
    public class wrapAccount {
        public Account acc {get; set;}
        public Boolean selected {get; set;}

public wrapAccount(Account a) {
            acc = a;
            selected = false;
        }
    }
}
Received the following error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KJUQATHG. Anything to do to fix? I would hate to have to recreate the reports and dashboards again...
I'm getting an external data error: "This data isn't available because the Results object's "ID" field has an external column name that can't be found on the external system. Contact your admin for help." does anyone know why I'm getting this error? 

Hey guys, I'm brand new to Apex and VisualForce.

I'm trying to find a way that I can build a dynamic email signature into my email template so that whoever is sending the email has his/her Name, Title, Phone, Mobile, and Email

I've tried this:

<p><font color="#CC0000">+</font> {!$User.name}<br />
                    <b>{!$User.owner.title}</b><br />
                    123 Holla Back St<br />
                     NEW YORK, NY 10014<br />
                    W: {!$User.phone}<br />
                    C: {!$User.mobile}<br />
                    {!$User.email}</p>

Been trying to look for another discussion board trying to make this work but unsuccessful.

• July 01, 2011