• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Our users are not able to set up MFA because they cannot modify their user profile to add a mobile phone number. As a system admin, I am able to modify users and my own profile, when the users login they are prompted to add their mobile phone number to configure MFA but when they try to do so they get an error. They also get an error when clicking their avatar and attempt to update their setting. They are getting a System.NullPointerException from a userTrigger in the Channel_Orders name space. Since the trigger is managed I cannot do any further debugging since the logs do not provide me any additional detail.

I have been able to capture the following error:
Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger CHANNEL_ORDERS.UsersTrigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: CHANNEL_ORDERS.UsersTrigger: execution of BeforeUpdatecaused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object: (CHANNEL_ORDERS)

Has any other ISV Partner encountered this?
I cannot deploy version 3.156 of my managed package.  I am able to deploy a lower version (3.155) and then deploy 3.156 without issue.  When I deploy the most updated version I get the following error.

1. Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation:
Class NameSpace.tLP_EmailNotificationList_Functions :
AND DISTANCE(NameSpace__Geolocation__c, GEOLOCATION(:lat
^
ERROR at Row:2:Column:45
No such column 'NameSpace__Geolocation__c' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
tLP_EmailNotificationList_Trigger: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation:

However the field 'NameSpace__Geolocation__c' has existed in the managed package since the earliest version (1.4) so I know that the field exists. As well I was able to create this package and subsequent packages and all test cases have passed with sufficient code coverage. I can't understand why installing 3.155 and then 3.156 works without issue but installing 3.156 fails with the above error.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?  Did you find a work around?  This is causing us some pretty major difficulties.
Hello,

Our users are not able to set up MFA because they cannot modify their user profile to add a mobile phone number. As a system admin, I am able to modify users and my own profile, when the users login they are prompted to add their mobile phone number to configure MFA but when they try to do so they get an error. They also get an error when clicking their avatar and attempt to update their setting. They are getting a System.NullPointerException from a userTrigger in the Channel_Orders name space. Since the trigger is managed I cannot do any further debugging since the logs do not provide me any additional detail.

I have been able to capture the following error:
Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger CHANNEL_ORDERS.UsersTrigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: CHANNEL_ORDERS.UsersTrigger: execution of BeforeUpdatecaused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object: (CHANNEL_ORDERS)

Has any other ISV Partner encountered this?
I cannot deploy version 3.156 of my managed package.  I am able to deploy a lower version (3.155) and then deploy 3.156 without issue.  When I deploy the most updated version I get the following error.

1. Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation:
^
ERROR at Row:2:Column:45
No such column 'NameSpace__Geolocation__c' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
tLP_EmailNotificationList_Trigger: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation:

However the field 'NameSpace__Geolocation__c' has existed in the managed package since the earliest version (1.4) so I know that the field exists. As well I was able to create this package and subsequent packages and all test cases have passed with sufficient code coverage. I can't understand why installing 3.155 and then 3.156 works without issue but installing 3.156 fails with the above error.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?  Did you find a work around?  This is causing us some pretty major difficulties.