• Salesforce Consultant
  • mindsquare AG

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We currently have the problem that alle links which are called from e.force:navigateToURL are opening in a subwindow. See

User-added image

We have currently no workaround, so any quick help is welcome!
Hi everybody,

when trying to use the "Add Account Team" Button on the Opportunity Team related List in Lightning, I am getting the follwoing error:

$Label.AddAccTeamOnOpp_SFX.addDefaultTeamTitleFail does not exist.
The parent Account's team members could not be added. Try again, or contact Salesforce for help

When using this button in classic, everything works fine. Any Ideas?
Hi everybody,

when trying to use the "Add Account Team" Button on the Opportunity Team related List in Lightning, I am getting the follwoing error:

$Label.AddAccTeamOnOpp_SFX.addDefaultTeamTitleFail does not exist.
The parent Account's team members could not be added. Try again, or contact Salesforce for help

When using this button in classic, everything works fine. Any Ideas?
We currently have the problem that alle links which are called from e.force:navigateToURL are opening in a subwindow. See

User-added image

We have currently no workaround, so any quick help is welcome!
Hi Community,
I am currently working on an app created with lightning components. 
My app includes five different components, which I call with `force:navigateToComponent` from each other. 
I added a lightning tab to the mobile navigation bar including the first component.

So the general navigation between the components looks like this:
1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 1 -> 2 ->3 ...

For mobile devices Salesforce includes a navigation header:
Salesforce1 Header

On iOS-devices using Salesforce1 the navigation changes like this when I navigate to the next component:
iOS Header

Unfortunately the icon for toggling the sidebar (Icon) is disappearing as soon as you leave the first screen. So in order to leave the app the user is forced to press the back-button (Back Icon) till the icon to toggle the sidebar (Icon) is appearing again. When the user iterates multiple times through the app this is really frustrating. 

Is there any solution how to show the toggle-icon permanently?

Or is it possible to display a button on the first component so the user can exit the app or toggle the sidebar?

Thanks in advance, 
Chris